Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi woodydodo.. you have any pics on your works by PL to update us? can you also share with me your quotation from Plush Living? Thanks in advance!

Hi woodydodo.. you have any pics on your works by PL to update us? can you also share with me your quotation from Plush Living? Thanks in advance!

Hi Star888, too lazy to take pictures and upload it online leh. But, let me try my best to share some pictures with you.

Just paid Darren of Plush Living the final payment for my renovation. And Darren have also offered me some tips and ideas to decor the house. Will take some nice pictures when I am more settled in my new place.

:D:D

Hubby and I finally signed the contract with Darren of Plush Living last Sat evening.. Managed to get the necessary items which we need within our budget.. Looking forward to receiving our 3D drawings, etc etc.. =) :yamseng:

i also juz engaged Darren to do my renov...started last mon, everything went well so far. I must say Darren is very accomodating...my geomacer last min made some changes to my bedroom door requirement and Darren was able to accomodate. My geomacer said must start renov on sun morning, Darren also able to accomodate. He also gave v practical suggestion as to whether can do or cannot. All the hecking works were done last week and i requested to heck 1 more wall after dat, he also nvr said difficult or wat. He's also v detailed...when choosing tiles, he will make sure that the size of the tiles match nicely...he even pour water on tiles juz to make sure its not slippery...thumbs up! Though hav to admit he's super busy coz now perk period for renov. But as long as you called he will sure follow up with calls or email even at wee hours. Quotation wise i'd say its reasonable.

Can any kind soul pls pm me the contact for Darren? TIA!!!

Hi jol27, i have pm you on Darren's number..

cheers~

Hi All,

We had just paid our last payment to PL last week. Our ID is Louis Teo, seems like no one is talking abt him here..

he is one of the managers in PL, quite busy man too..

he is quite approachable, and he helps us solve lots of difficult problems, esp my hse was a 30++ yr point blk hse.

the whole reno took abt 8-9 weeks to complete despite of festive seasons period, and even after handover, he still will assist in those "touch-up" i requested.

he will also recommend where to get furnitures/wall papers/curtains/accessories to match the design, and in terms of pricing/designs all do satisifed us..

upload some pics in photobucket http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee481/photofoodplus2002/

Edited by rehtsemis

Hi, dear all

After months of searching we finally engage Darren from Plush living for our renovation.The reason we chosen him was due to his sincerity and also his pricing is very reasonable compared to other competitor. But i don't deny that he is super busy thus sometime he might happen to miss yr call but i dare to guarantee you when he is free he will return call definitely. I also wish to praise his best helper Richard because without him i think the renovation work won't be going on so smoothly thus we are very satisfied with their service and their workmanship. :D thumbs up !!!!!!!!

Infact i have just shifted last week but sad to said that my electricity daily trip thus out of no choice i ring darren (though knowing that they had already stop all the renovation work and prepared to rest for chinese new year ) but darren was very helpful and offering to come up in the middle of the night after their D & D dinner to help me rectify the problem.From here we can tell that though he is the boss but he always try to give his customer the BEST SERVICE that he can thus we are very happy and very grateful to him.

We never regret chosing darren in the end cos he help to turn our house from an 30yrs old flat to a new, posh and cosy home thus we love our house very much.If u are still searching for an ideal contractor u can put yr mind at ease and chose darren im sure u won't be disappointed.U can ring him at 91084363 im sure he will give u the best quote.

hi tamagucci99.. congrats on the completion of your reno works.. care to share some photos? 30 yrs old flat - must be big and spacious, therefore lots of work to be done..

i have engaged Darren too and will kick start my reno works nxt Monday.. looking forward to it and hope it'll be smooth-sailing!

:good: