Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Have anyone been serviced by Andy? Went to PL and Andy gave me a quite competitve quote with No GST due to promo... He seems quite experienced but i would like to hear more from you guys.

Thanks

P

Hi Guys,

anyone engaged Andy before? I just got my quote from him and he seems very experience. Price also reasonable. Actually i almost want to drop him due to the 1st impression given by a "big vase" beside him when we first met.

2nd impression was better... but still need to know their quality of work.

Hi,

How about Johnny? Anyone engage with him before? I'm going to meet up with him next monday to get a quotation.

Our place is being done up by him right now.

I can say so far so good.. He is pretty responsible and takes the initiative to call us if anything happened that is not going as planned. Readily contactable too.

Best of all, easy to talk for discounts...

His quotes are pretty reasonable too so dun worry about that.

Haha

I also engaged Plush Living for my home reno, my ID is William. I can say from day 1, the service is very good, when I discussed with him my lists he already detailed out significant things a client should know from desing concepts to reasonable quoted amount. A discount was outright granted on 2nd meet up and GST was absorbed by them. Compared to 8 other quotes I received from other ID company, PL has the very best price plus the workforce service and Im sure even the workmanship. Im learning a lot too with the help of my ID.

Reno works will start on Monday 04-April and will update any progress soon... :)

Hello all.

Thumbs UP! for Darren of Plushing Living (PL)

Meet darren first time early this year.

Honestly, didnt really impress me at first sight. Thought not so serious type.

Almost engage another contractor.

But boy! Luckily I reconsidered and chose him instead!

Started reno early mar, end ard May.

Overall, I am very satisfied with his service.

Good attitude, very easy to discuss and easy going person.

I made several changes and actually created some headache for him along the project.

But he seriously look from my view point and manage all my request without fail.

This certainly gain my recommendation to others who are looking for responsible contractor who care for quality and customer come first.

On behaviour, very jovial, happy go lucky type,(I almost got misled by this behaviour) but actually he is very serious and take pride in his work.

Price wise, very competitive. Ive made comparison with several other mentioned contractor. PL is very competitive.

(Pls get more quotes and verify on your own too!)

And no hidden cost.

Actually, for my case, he incurred hidden cost himself.

Alot of cement is needed due to previous owner only do floor lamination (no tiles) except kitchen.

But as I requested for even flooring throughout whole house, about 4inch of extra cement is needed. (I see it myself)

Heh, I think this is expensive , but he didnt asked for additional charges from me.

Also, during renovation, alot of extra minor things here and there are done with no extra cost.

Best part is for my two wardrope, I requested for many many wooden partition. Actually need extra wood cost. But eventually, I wasnt charge for that.

I think if he can do, he will do so.

Design and concept wise. Can trust him. Recommended me some laminated design for wardrope, which I thuoght not so nice. But when done, it was umph! nice nice effect.

If you are daring, let him decide for you!

Overall, also hands on guy, who doesnt mind to get his hands dirty.

Only downside is he is super super busy.

But will return call nevertheless.

Come to think, which good contractor isnt busy.

most important is he must care and be responsible.

Thumbs up for Darren. 9108 4363.

If you can, ask darren engage Richard as your site project manager.

Richard is on the ball type. Always update you on this and that and chase you for certain information so that he can do his job.

I try to find time to take and upload pics if I can!

Cheers.

Derek

Hello all.

Thumbs UP! for Darren of Plushing Living (PL)

Meet darren first time early this year.

Honestly, didnt really impress me at first sight. Thought not so serious type.

Almost engage another contractor.

But boy! Luckily I reconsidered and chose him instead!

Started reno early mar, end ard May.

Overall, I am very satisfied with his service.

Good attitude, very easy to discuss and easy going person.

I made several changes and actually created some headache for him along the project.

But he seriously look from my view point and manage all my request without fail.

This certainly gain my recommendation to others who are looking for responsible contractor who care for quality and customer come first.

On behaviour, very jovial, happy go lucky type,(I almost got misled by this behaviour) but actually he is very serious and take pride in his work.

Price wise, very competitive. Ive made comparison with several other mentioned contractor. PL is very competitive.

(Pls get more quotes and verify on your own too!)

And no hidden cost.

Actually, for my case, he incurred hidden cost himself.

Alot of cement is needed due to previous owner only do floor lamination (no tiles) except kitchen.

But as I requested for even flooring throughout whole house, about 4inch of extra cement is needed. (I see it myself)

Heh, I think this is expensive , but he didnt asked for additional charges from me.

Also, during renovation, alot of extra minor things here and there are done with no extra cost.

Best part is for my two wardrope, I requested for many many wooden partition. Actually need extra wood cost. But eventually, I wasnt charge for that.

I think if he can do, he will do so.

Design and concept wise. Can trust him. Recommended me some laminated design for wardrope, which I thuoght not so nice. But when done, it was umph! nice nice effect.

If you are daring, let him decide for you!

Overall, also hands on guy, who doesnt mind to get his hands dirty.

Only downside is he is super super busy.

But will return call nevertheless.

Come to think, which good contractor isnt busy.

most important is he must care and be responsible.

Thumbs up for Darren. 9108 4363.

If you can, ask darren engage Richard as your site project manager.

Richard is on the ball type. Always update you on this and that and chase you for certain information so that he can do his job.

I try to find time to take and upload pics if I can!

Cheers.

Derek

Have contacted darren but was routed to dylan hope it works well ..

hi all,

can anyone who have had their home done up by Plush Living comment on their workmanship and carpentry??

thanks in advance

<!--quoteo(post=614887:date=Mar 2 2011, 09:05 PM:name=stinker808)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stinker808 @ Mar 2 2011, 09:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=614887"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

How about Johnny? Anyone engage with him before? I'm going to meet up with him next monday to get a quotation.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Our place is being done up by him right now.

I can say so far so good.. He is pretty responsible and takes the initiative to call us if anything happened that is not going as planned. Readily contactable too.

Best of all, easy to talk for discounts...

His quotes are pretty reasonable too so dun worry about that.

Haha

I've met Johnny too.. any more review on him? So many good review on darren, i'm having some thoughts if i can shift to darren or not.. dunno can or not too.. sighz

send an email for enquiry on their website about 3 days ago. but no reply yet.

should i just go down to the showroom for quotation, or should i call first to set appt?