Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have just completed my renovation with Plush Living. Personally feels that the price is ok (That's why I go with them)...

The outcome was marvelous! Every step of the renovation was fully organized and managed by my designer, Johnny. He is a very patient person; during the whole process he tried accommodated all of our requests. In cases where the changes are too much, he even hands-on to the job himself, trying to make the best from what we have budgeted.

Besides, as much as I love his design (Living room design with no change), Johnny has brought us to the tiles shop for 3-4 times and change the toilet design for a few rounds as well. Furniture, I have demanded changes on the furniture as the project was on going. e.g. door opening does not open at ease etc. All these matters has been handled and settled professionally by Johnny. You can approach him personally and ask for histories! He has much to tell.

There is a bad review on PL yesterday which saying them cracking the neighbour celling while doing reno...

And they did not bear the responsiblity.... Why was it remove??? My comment to that bad review was oso remove... Why?

Did the renotalk admin remove it??? Izzit PL cannot have any bad review here bcos they advertise here?

There is a bad review on PL yesterday which saying them cracking the neighbour celling while doing reno...

And they did not bear the responsiblity.... Why was it remove??? My comment to that bad review was oso remove... Why?

Did the renotalk admin remove it??? Izzit PL cannot have any bad review here bcos they advertise here?

oh yah now that u mentioned, that post is really gone.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

you may try to repost. Don't know how the admin select to have post deleted. the word "blacklisted" can't be used in your title cos i know these are to be reviewed by the admin before they decide allow to post or not

Hi eeneyminey,

can u PM me which ID you engaged at PL? I tried to PM u but u don't accept PMs.

thanks

I wanted to share the person's name here real bad, believe me. But i'm still caught up in a contract with him. N call me coward or anything, but i seriously scared he will ruin my house even more.

Some problems that i have is the tv feature wall and tv console that he did was totally wrong from what he promised us and what we agreed in the first place. his laminating job sucks like crazy. Tiling n flooring work also haywired!!

He promised many things can do for us but in the end ALL GOT PROBLEMS!!

Anyway, dunno if it will help, but as you might guess alrd, he is a male designer, tall, dark hair, young too.

If i knew that i will have so many headache with him, i should have just gone straight to engaging contactors. I'm paying this much for an ID so that i can have a relax n enjoyable time renovating my house. Who knows this person can caused me and my husband so much trouble.

Because of all these issues, my renovation will be delayed for a month (i think). I'm on a tip of an iceberg of calling his boss and complaint him straight away.

my reno was finally completed on the 3rd week of may. shld be no problem exposing my ID's name now LOL.

did my reno with Ben Cheng, just thought to drop some feedbacks or like kinda mini review of my experience using him.

reason why i chose him among all other IDs with other companies were that i got along pretty well, easily clicked with him.

thought it was a long journey, so its better to get someone who we can talk to, like an informal kind of relationship.

my reno kickstarted on mid-feb, ended ard mid-may, took me about 3mths inclusive of all touchups before handed over.

wasn't so called in a hurry to shift in, so gave him quite a pretty good window to work his stuffs out.

some good points i felt about him was that ...

- he is easily contactable, can say about 85% can reach him most of the time i called.

- quite flexible with changes along the way

- quite a nice fellow LOL.

- quite flexible in negotiating. (LOL) dunno to me only or all the same.

got good points must sure have some bad points. i think overall was still quite okay, the only thing i felt was that he's abit forgetful.. need to remind him of some pending stuffs.

i'm quite pretty satisfied with most of the workers he uses, or maybe its their company's commonly used contractors i don't know. the tiling works was good, the laminating works was good, the electrician works was good etc.. had to specially comment on the electrician, the price quoted was quite competitive with outside .

i decided to give it a try and man.. i wasn't disappointed.

only thing was the carpentry, they had to come back a few times for touchups, but the touchup uncle was pretty flexible.. asked him to help abit with some misc stuffs when he came for touchups and he was okay with it, not grumpy at all.

paid up my balance amount of reno last couple of weeks and im glad i didn't had to go to the boss to follow up on the ID like some peeps mentioned in their post. my whole journey was directed to ben and ben directed back to me, glad it remained status quo all the way. though the journey was tough, like there are bound to have disagreement, arguement, hiccups, we still managed to pull through without having major quarrels or complains etc.

anyway i try not to post so much crap here, might be mistaken for promoting for them. just glad my reno is over! now i can talk anything to this ID of mine, anything under the sun except RENO. :sport-smiley-004:

good luck and have fun to those that house is still undergoing reno or going to be renovated!

i'm out of the game~ hehhehehe :sport-smiley-018:

one final pic to share. did cement screed on my feature wall and it turned out quite great, kinda like it alot.

i'm real, i post with pictures to share, not 100% keyboard warrior. cheers!~

IMG-20120603-WA0006.jpg

kinda abit late cos i move in few months already cos busy with moving in and upcoming wedding ya..

my ID is Johnny and he helped me with my Punggol flat and completed early this year. we requested him to get it done before CNY so we can move in and spend CNY there. although in between got alot hiccups (as usual.. haha) so far we requested the things and mostly he can get it done for us within the time frame and if not he will also let us know before hand and try to suggest alternatives too. and although we didnt do much stuffs, only basic like carpentary lights kitchen etc (cos premium flat), he also quite patience to listen to us and cater to our needs. previously we went to ask for quote from elsewhere we get that negative feeling from other IDs, then abit unhappy too.