Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I had very bad experience with ID - RL, all is positive until deposit is made. 1st 3D is delayed without informing, when the 3d finally came from their drafter based in Indonesia after numerous chasing, the design and colours are totally different from discussions. Subsuently it is a nightmare!

Can share what happen? I am considering them as well.

Difficult to elaborate the frustrating experience here.

Unless, you have the time and energy to follow up on everything, can accept errors and delays without notice, can accept no show by their contractors to rectify lousy job done and ID's response was I have made arrangement with the contractor but no control if they don't show up.

Its really frustrating to keep asking for updates on processes especially when its over deadline. I can expect more frustrations coming up.

If im the one sitting & wait for things to happen then i won't be so tiring. Anyway my renovation is at the initial stage & i am sure there will be more feedbacks on them. I totally agree with greenhome. You have to have the energy & time plus patience dealing with them.

Hi, we have just completed my reno with Johnny Mook from Plush Living. Overall, my husband and I are very happy with the outcome, and would recommend him if you are looking for an ID.

Things that we're happy about:

-) Workmanship - We did the TV console, toilets and bay windows, and we're happy with the design and workmanship.

-) Responsiveness - Johnny is very responsive and will always revert to our queries promptly. This is very important as we needed to move in quickly

-) Flexibility - Johnny is flexible and open to our last minute changes & request

We did have some hiccups in the beginning due to mis-communication on the carpentry work. But it was professionally managed & handled. In the end, we're happy with the outcome.

You can check out the pictures of our new place here. There are 3 pictures in total:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/dsc0436ot.jpg/

Hi

Have anyone engaged Cheryl Tan or David Lim from Plush Living?

I received a quote from them and wonder are they good. (There are 2 name on the quote)

Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!