Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Air Con Flipper Problem

aircon man went to my house to service aircon. recommended chemical wash as he say very dirty. during the servicing, the flipper stop functioning. he say due to weak motor. as I was not at home, my dear wife let him go without solving the problem. now have to manually flip the flipper out after turning on aircon, but it works after that. only turning on that time is a problem.

any idea if this is a motor issue? not sure how much to repair....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
aircon man went to my house to service aircon. recommended chemical wash as he say very dirty. during the servicing, the flipper stop functioning. he say due to weak motor. as I was not at home, my dear wife let him go without solving the problem. now have to manually flip the flipper out after turning on aircon, but it works after that. only turning on that time is a problem.

any idea if this is a motor issue? not sure how much to repair....

Bro, if the problem arised during/after servicing, believe you have the right to ask them to check and recifiy without any cost.