Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
berry_surprise

Berry_surprise

Hello, we were lucky, we took less than a month and found our flat amidst the high cov period.

If you like to know, I m most happy to share w you.

floorplanx.th.jpg

and this is my draft layout.

thumbnmail.png

Thank you for your time.

I will keep this blog posted.

Edited by berry_surprise

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@blackcare: Yes, I have got a contractor to check it out for me. Now I will see what the HDB inspector says about it.

Also, I think I have got a very reasonable quote on my overall reno. Plus, I can make an entrance to the common toilet in bedroom 1.

I'm excited and upset at the same time, being I will have to get legally married in order to buy this flat.

Strange enough, only you guys know about my purchase. I have not told my parents yet. Nonetheless, I will bring them to take a look when the owner goes away for a long vacation or maybe not.....

All the best to all of u :)

it is along BB ave 4.

Hi Berry Surprise,

Congratulations & Welcome to RT!! :P I am happy that u are getting ur new place.. when is the completion appointment? My new house is currently "work in progress". When we OTP in May this year, we oso didnt inform or seek our parents' approval lah... haha... it's only after that that we brought my hubby's mum go see see look look to let her "approve"...

Btw, is your contractor 1 of the highly recommended one? Who?

U have a nice long kitchen and i like that the store is in the kitchen rather than in the living hall. I have a relative who hacked the storeroom and built cabinets, which make the kitchen looks brightly and roomy... Maybe u can consider hacking the storeroom and the entire wall to the living hall and have a glass sliding door instead... kekes, just some suggestion...

Good hoh, u can "link" ur common toilet to bedroom 2...

happy planning... :) keep us updated with pixs k..

Hi Berry Surprise,

Congratulations & Welcome to RT!! :P I am happy that u are getting ur new place.. when is the completion appointment? My new house is currently "work in progress". When we OTP in May this year, we oso didnt inform or seek our parents' approval lah... haha... it's only after that that we brought my hubby's mum go see see look look to let her "approve"...

Btw, is your contractor 1 of the highly recommended one? Who?

U have a nice long kitchen and i like that the store is in the kitchen rather than in the living hall. I have a relative who hacked the storeroom and built cabinets, which make the kitchen looks brightly and roomy... Maybe u can consider hacking the storeroom and the entire wall to the living hall and have a glass sliding door instead... kekes, just some suggestion...

Good hoh, u can "link" ur common toilet to bedroom 2...

happy planning... :) keep us updated with pixs k..

@Felixp: Thank you for your comments. The storeroom had alrdy been hacked so no worries about it. My contractor is not mentioned in this forum, I'm still in a deciding process about the ID and contractors stage. Anyway it is a bit too premature to do planning. This is because my completion date will falls in the month of Apr. So it is still a long wait.

Yeah, i liked the idea of linking the common toilet to the bedroom too. So far I only see this kind of arrgement in condos.

Nonetheless, I will def. keep track of my impending renovations and post here for all to share.

HI!HOW high is your ceiling ah?! :P

super high, more than 3m. it could be a dbl edged sword for me.

well, at least i know, i can install chandelier if i want to :)