Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amrasenelya

Amras And Enelya's Home..

Hi amrasenelya,

I'm back. Congrats on your moving in... finally!

Your place looks good! my 2 guestrooms are still empty and temp storage area...

Your floor has a nice view of the kites! they are really high... directly in front of my living room...

hey nolit!!

done anymore furnishings? post pics! =p

hehe thankew.. wah u joking me leh.. if u can see those kites infrt of ur living room ar, means u also on very high floor! even BETTER view! :P will u go fly kite too? haha..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

somemore furniture before i post the final looks next week... busy with the last min preps for the biiig day!

P1050661-1.jpg

Our LED TV from Mega Discount.. looks good! :P

P1050666-1.jpg

Display sofa from Furniture Club.. think its gonna be a headache maintaining this white man...

Day and night curtains from May Interior Decor.. Very reasonable pricing.. Also did my roller blinds in the common room, as well as curtains in the master and study room from them..

P1050675.jpgP1050681.jpg

Our lovely dining light from lightings.com.sg... One of our first purchase! but still with a little defect, i hope the next trip they come they can resolve it! Looks like the real thing from far.. but on closer look can tell the difference la.. but wth... its 10x cheaper leh! :P:P

somemore furniture before i post the final looks next week... busy with the last min preps for the biiig day!

P1050661-1.jpg

Display sofa from Furniture Club.. think its gonna be a headache maintaining this white man...

Day and night curtains from May Interior Decor.. Very reasonable pricing.. Also did my roller blinds in the common room, as well as curtains in the master and study room from them..

wats the size of your tv and how much u bot?

your curtains are nice. can pm me the contacts and charges if its inconvenient to reveal here? tks.

wats the size of your tv and how much u bot?

your curtains are nice. can pm me the contacts and charges if its inconvenient to reveal here? tks.

hey joseeng,

our tv is 40inch.. bought at 2k with $100 robinsons voucher.. think march's it show shld be cheaper.. :)

all our curtains cost abt 800.. but also subjected to what quality u go for la.. ;) u can contact melvin at 81684889.. he was also recommended to me by tuababy.. :good:

hey joseeng,

our tv is 40inch.. bought at 2k with $100 robinsons voucher.. think march's it show shld be cheaper.. :)

all our curtains cost abt 800.. but also subjected to what quality u go for la.. ;) u can contact melvin at 81684889.. he was also recommended to me by tuababy.. :good:

tks for info. is it samsung? i also planning to get mine at the IT show, hopefully can get a gd deal then... :)

does melvin has a shop or he will come to your house for you to select?

tks for info. is it samsung? i also planning to get mine at the IT show, hopefully can get a gd deal then... :)

does melvin has a shop or he will come to your house for you to select?

yup yup samsung 40inch series 6.. gd lucks!

he will come down to ur house, with all his samples, to match ur house's decor or colours.. :)

hey joseeng,

Hi Joseeng, You mean the total cost of your curtains is $800 for all the rooms? That's vry affordable! And you even have day and night curtain in your living room. How's the workmanship? Btw, your living room curtain is very nice! :good:

Hi Joseeng, You mean the total cost of your curtains is $800 for all the rooms? That's vry affordable! And you even have day and night curtain in your living room. How's the workmanship? Btw, your living room curtain is very nice! :good:

mummy lynn, i am not the one who did the curtains. probably i shall let amrasenelya ans your queries... :D

$800 for curtain is very cheap!

I did night/day curtain for living and masterrm + roller blinds for 2 guestrooms = $1200

I also have samsung LED! 40inch series 7 ~ 2.6k from Audiohouse

your grey feature walls are nice! haiz... regretted cos the paint color planning gone wrong in my case.. in the end everything looks whitish

Btw... I am still looking for THE COFFEE TABLE... any recommendation? headache...

P1050661-1.jpg

P1050666-1.jpg

P1050675.jpgP1050681.jpg

Our lovely dining light from lightings.com.sg... One of our first purchase! but still with a little defect, i hope the next trip they come they can resolve it! Looks like the real thing from far.. but on closer look can tell the difference la.. but wth... its 10x cheaper leh! :P:P

I saw this light b4 ... actually did consider it too . Nice lighting :)

Hi amrasenelya,

Glad to see your reno went smoothly... we engaged Henry as our id/contractor too :D Btw, did u manage to get the tree decals, i saw that in one of the mag too and took note of it coz we are oso looking for such decals to fill our empty TV wall....

Mummy Lynn, yup its abt $800 for all the rooms, but we did roller blinds for the common rooms, and only night curtains for the study room, but day and night curtains for mbr and living room.. workmanship is good! only issue is, my living room windows height not very equal thruout, so the day curtains abit seng gek.. but cant see now cus the sofa covers it! :P

$800 for curtain is very cheap!

I did night/day curtain for living and masterrm + roller blinds for 2 guestrooms = $1200

I also have samsung LED! 40inch series 7 ~ 2.6k from Audiohouse

your grey feature walls are nice! haiz... regretted cos the paint color planning gone wrong in my case.. in the end everything looks whitish

Btw... I am still looking for THE COFFEE TABLE... any recommendation? headache...

nolit, actually roller blinds are more ex than curtains leh...

thankew! we actually copied the grey colour from SuperSimon after visiting his place.. :P

My coffee table is from OM, but looks the same as dannywmp's coffee table which is from The White @ Novena... delivery on monday tgt with our dining table.. will update soooooon! now we use toyogo box as dining table and coffee table.. hahah

I saw this light b4 ... actually did consider it too . Nice lighting :)

thankew Simon! but actually got abit of defect, so will have to live with this piece till the next shipment arrives.. but lucky its near the window side, so nobody can see the defect except us.. hehee..

Hi amrasenelya,

Glad to see your reno went smoothly... we engaged Henry as our id/contractor too :D Btw, did u manage to get the tree decals, i saw that in one of the mag too and took note of it coz we are oso looking for such decals to fill our empty TV wall....

hey Cosmic ex!

when are u starting ur reno then? no tblog? =p

yup yup we just got it last week from decorette.. but its a pain in the arse pasting it! me and hubby were sweating just pasting the tree top lor! haha.. will take some photos of the tree soon! now still settling in the new home... 5th night here now.. =p

this is the link - botanica tree if u want! ;)

some simple food that the 4-yrs-never-cook-me cooked for hubby... poor fella had to endure the blandness...

P1050717.jpgP1050727.jpg

1st day.. in 0.5 hours to cook and eat...

P1050932.jpgP1050934.jpg

i think its gonna take some time before i can cook anything decent like our moms! :P:P