Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jimuzu

Supreme Laminated Flooring

Anyone got any contact for repairing of laminated flooring,I forgot to close the window last night, rain water got on to my flooring, the whole laminated flooring pop up. very very ulgy!!! any kind soul can help to advice on any contact that you have?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone got any contact for repairing of laminated flooring,I forgot to close the window last night, rain water got on to my flooring, the whole laminated flooring pop up. very very ulgy!!! any kind soul can help to advice on any contact that you have?

Suggest you count the number of boards that are affected, and then call supreme up to have them replaced. Maybe they can symphatized with your unfortunate incident, and minimised their charges.

Suggest you count the number of boards affected and then call supreme to have them replaced. Maybe they can symphatize with your unfortunate incident and minimize their charges.

Jimuzu...sorry to hear that. I am actually trying to buy some laminates for my floor when i start reno next month. Is laminate that undependable? I mean, if the floor is solid wood or granite...this wouldnt have happened right? All u needed to do was to mop up the water thats all. I am thinking of buying supreme floor or pergo too. But i think all laminat are the same? Will warp and bloat up when in touch with moisture? Some more, dunno how my maid is gonna mop the floor anyway...care to give sometips whether I hsould buy supreme or pergo or not choose laminate at all? I am prepared to spend a bit more on granite or marble if u think laminate is not a long term thng other than the scratch proof convenience.

But whatever it is, i think u dun need to recommened Inovar to me, coz i just went to their showroom yesterday for their warehouse sale. It's a fake. Prices are same as before warehouse sale. And some more they said all these are after discount. Really angry with them for wasting my time.

Hi.

Can share the company name & repair cost ? I've the same problem, but is outside Master Bedroom Toilets. Thx

Hi.

Can share the company name & repair cost ? I've the same problem, but is outside Master Bedroom Toilets. Thx

I would suggest DIY if it is a small area.

cheers

Usually for this type of cases i would advise that if you have the existing few pcs of laminate flooring extra, you can call up the company to check if they still have the existing color and locking system to do some replacement.

If not hardly laminate flooring company will try to find your existing floor due to they do not know what locking system is your floor and which company you purchase from.

Just my 1 cent knowledge :)

I would suggest DIY if it is a small area.

cheers

May i know how to DIY?

1st, do not have extra laminate flooring.

2rd, if have exist laminate flooring how you take out and place back?

3rd, the chances of the existing flooring might use glue on the lock system while installing so when you take out might affect a few pc than turn up that you need to change even more pcs.

4nd, if you only cut out the spoil part and cut the good laminate lock area to put in, sure high and low and chance of water going in is very very high.

Just to share :)