Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

is there any way to get rid of cockroach??? just finish a full "overhaul" cleaning for the house but cockroach just keep coming back. for the past 2 day, i have already finish 4 bottles of Ridsect. headache and headache. we are so piss and stress over the cockroach issue.. possible to know wat's the best way to get rid of them, and stop them from coming back again...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

me use the cockroach poison.

Just stick them at corners of every room/kitchen etc...

it is like food for the pest and later spread the poison to the whole colony :P

one flaw, u may need to sweep those 'corpses' aft couple of days.

but it is very useful to wipe them out.

Edited by rdnest

is there any way to get rid of cockroach??? just finish a full "overhaul" cleaning for the house but cockroach just keep coming back. for the past 2 day, i have already finish 4 bottles of Ridsect. headache and headache. we are so piss and stress over the cockroach issue.. possible to know wat's the best way to get rid of them, and stop them from coming back again...

cover the hole where they came out.............. ;)

u can try buying those tobacco leaves (those that old pple use to roll their own ciggies) and pack into small packs and throw into the cabinets.. the smell wards of roaches.

town council do fogging every 6months, 6 cockroach already died. I bought comat cockroach killer. So far haven't seen the cockroaches yet. I seal dustbin chute. haha. i have to endure 5 years then can sell this flat away.

what brand of cockroach poison?

how to prevent cockroaches?

Edited by dean

just look for pandan leaves in the market and place it inside all the cabinets. very effective.

question : must change the pandan leaves after they dried up? tks :)

question : must change the pandan leaves after they dried up? tks :)

yes. change them after they dried up. else its useless

yes. change them after they dried up. else its useless

Not only that..

Notice that you will have less cockroaches , if you clear all food rubbish before going to sleep ( err... before lights out ) and ensure all food containers are sealed up.

Like rats, these fellows exist even before we did.. and have survived till today, so getting rid of them 100% is almost impossible, if you have food lying around for their access.

They are so smart and will not come very near if you have no food or less food. Plus chances that cockroaches will not lay eggs in your house too..

Even those tiny little biscuit crumbs not invisible to us and that we cannot feel it , it will still "invite them over "

Yes, they climb walls and come in through the open windows ( I caught one unlucky one in broad daylight before, arghhh...

Remember they have powerful sensory feelers :)

Edited by vampire5

The flying cockroaches r the worse !!! yuks!

Yes we clear our dustbins every single night so maybe that's why we only encountered 2 cockroaches flying thru the kitchen windows twice within 10 yrs :P

town council do fogging every 6months, 6 cockroach already died. I bought comat cockroach killer. So far haven't seen the cockroaches yet. I seal dustbin chute. haha. i have to endure 5 years then can sell this flat away.

what brand of cockroach poison?

how to prevent cockroaches?

Based on experience in using

1) Pellet type of cockroach poison sold at NTUC ( again ) , their " dead bodies " can be found anywhere ( but you dunno where at times ) because it can be so effective.

So many dried up roaches I see during spring cleaning...

2) Sticky pad type traps for roaches sold at NTUC, - must check and clear asap, if not , I usually find their legs there only :)

3) Comat or "Wipeout" works okay for me only. The pests at my area do not fall for this one, or maybe food leftovers are more attempting..Not sure why..

Per one of the forumer, it is best to clear all food bins ( no overnight ) and restrict eating at one area only and remember to really clean up.

Just my two cents based on my on-going fight with roaches and lizards. It's all about Food , at the end of the day :P