Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
remember to close tooth paste cap too. cockroah will eat it. yuck!

You are very correct. They always go for the toothpaste and the brush. Got to throw away the brushes a few times. Now must use cap casing

is there any way to get rid of cockroach??? just finish a full "overhaul" cleaning for the house but cockroach just keep coming back. for the past 2 day, i have already finish 4 bottles of Ridsect. headache and headache. we are so piss and stress over the cockroach issue.. possible to know wat's the best way to get rid of them, and stop them from coming back again...

Talking about roach which always comes back type is because of the eggs. Poison or insecticide also no use. Must find their hole when the eggs are and terminate once and for all.

Keeping your house clean and doing your housework everyday can help to prevent cockroach from breeding.

Sometimes house clean also no use, they fly in from neighbours

Talking about roach which always comes back type is because of the eggs. Poison or insecticide also no use. Must find their hole when the eggs are and terminate once and for all.

How to find their 'hole' or breeding place?

NEVER EVER found any cockroach in my home, and now already 4 in one week (3 in the kitchen and 1 in living room - I think that one in living came from outside cos I saw him to fly around)! ! ! !

Anyway, since I have no experience with that bugs, what I should do now? I know that I need to get rid of them, but heard that products from NTUC or similar are not so good, so......what now?

I'm not sure, but I think that they are coming from drain hole in the kitchen (you know that one on the floor, around sink area, at the bottom of the kitchen cabinet).....today I sealed it with tape, but I'm not sure if that is good idea cos hot water from dishwasher is going there and for short time tape will maybe come off due to steam......

Saw at internet some tricks with acid boric powder - anyone has any experience with that???? Where can be bought?

Maybe I should report that to Management, maybe the Pest Control is not doing their job......I mean, never saw roaches before in my home, so it is not any issues with my cleaning cos (if it is) then they will came much earlier....

Pleaaaaaaaseeee, any help?????

Edited by Andreja

NEVER EVER found any cockroach in my home, and now already 4 in one week (3 in the kitchen and 1 in living room - I think that one in living came from outside cos I saw him to fly around)! ! ! !

Anyway, since I have no experience with that bugs, what I should do now? I know that I need to get rid of them, but heard that products from NTUC or similar are not so good, so......what now?

I'm not sure, but I think that they are coming from drain hole in the kitchen (you know that one on the floor, around sink area, at the bottom of the kitchen cabinet).....today I sealed it with tape, but I'm not sure if that is good idea cos hot water from dishwasher is going there and for short time tape will maybe come off due to steam......

Saw at internet some tricks with acid boric powder - anyone has any experience with that???? Where can be bought?

Maybe I should report that to Management, maybe the Pest Control is not doing their job......I mean, never saw roaches before in my home, so it is not any issues with my cleaning cos (if it is) then they will came much earlier....

I purchase the stick on wall type by baygon, used to get visits to my toothbrush which I have discarded so many! Seems like it worked, no more surprise when I open toilet door.

Is the rubbish chute located inside your unit ? I encountered many cockroaches climbing out when mosquito fogging are done.

Is the rubbish chute located inside your unit ? I encountered many cockroaches climbing out when mosquito fogging are done.

Yes, it is, but everything is clean.

I've spoke with Management and Pest Control contractor and they gave me some advices..... After lots of research thru internet, I've found out that roaches love cardboards and boxes and very often can be hidden in some of them when some food from supermarkets are delivered .....and few days before I've found the first roach, I had delivery from Carrefour, 4 cardboxes, directly to my kitchen....

I've bought some baits, but I cannot found from which hole/place they are coming from b'cos every time I found them at some other place in the kitchen.... Already saw small ones, it looks like there was some female with eggs....

It's not so alarming situation yet, but I found at internet that from only one (1) female can in one year be around few thousands of cockroaches - which scares me like :jawdrop: .....

Yes, it is, but everything is clean.

I've spoke with Management and Pest Control contractor and they gave me some advices..... After lots of research thru internet, I've found out that roaches love cardboards and boxes and very often can be hidden in some of them when some food from supermarkets are delivered .....and few days before I've found the first roach, I had delivery from Carrefour, 4 cardboxes, directly to my kitchen....

I've bought some baits, but I cannot found from which hole/place they are coming from b'cos every time I found them at some other place in the kitchen.... Already saw small ones, it looks like there was some female with eggs....

It's not so alarming situation yet, but I found at internet that from only one (1) female can in one year be around few thousands of cockroaches - which scares me like :jawdrop: .....

Imagine a few thousands cockroaches living in your house, that's scary :jawdrop:

Nice forms is going. It is my pleasure i am joining to your my all dear friends. Dominationpests are one of singapore's fastest growing House Pest Control, Cock Roach Pest Control, Termite Treatment, Termite Control and Pest Management of Singapore. We are ready to deal with any pest control problem.

Cockroach Pest Control | House Pest Control

i was reading on the internet that wiping down surfaces with lemon water, or any water with a few drops of natural essential oil will keep them away as they don't really like such stuff. i guess dettol would work too...

Ever since i have a dog at home, no more Cockroaches at home..

Initially dead cockroaches can be found but now only once a while dead cockroach will appear.

I have seen my dog catching it...

Haha.

Cheers.