Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adonis

Direct Buyer Looking For Direct Seller/owner

Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a resale HDB flat via direct sellers/owners. If you know of anyone selling their 3 room unit, please let me know. Seller will save on 2% agent commission since it's a direct buyer/seller transaction.

My criteria are below:

1. 3 room flat (preferably 3 NG -new generation, though not necessary)

2. Location is preferably no more than 5 km circumference from Orchard Road/City Hall

3. Lift landing

4. Corner unit preferred

5. No history of disturbance (inside or outside unit)

6. Renovated or move-in/clean condition

7. Valuation report ready during viewing

8. No more than 10 mins SLOW walk from nearest MRT (either present or future station)

9. No or minimal COV (since you save from 2% commission)

Thanks. Kindly email me at adonis144 yahoo . com for immediate viewing.

Ian

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a resale HDB flat via direct sellers/owners. If you know of anyone selling their 3 room unit, please let me know. Seller will save on 2% agent commission since it's a direct buyer/seller transaction.

My criteria are below:

2. Location is preferably no more than 5 km circumference from Orchard Road/City Hall

3. Lift landing

4. Corner unit preferred

8. No more than 10 mins SLOW walk from nearest MRT (either present or future station)

Ian

Hi Ian, I am not an agent. You may want to try dropping leaflets on those flats that you wish to purchase and see if you get response. There is some value in using the service of an agent to help you because the market is essentially quite cornered by agents. When the sellers are using agents and you don't want to go through an agent, that means you won't be able to get the flat and this limits your choice to only units that are not being served by agents.

In addition, you expect the sellers who do not use an agent to pass the savings on commission to you and you don't wish to pay COV for prime location. I think your expectations are really quite high and it may be difficult to find a unit. For sellers that don't wish to use the service of the agent, I think they probably are thinking of saving the comm for themselves than to pass the savings to you.

Just my view. I wish you luck.

Guest Goobii

For prime area... 5min or even 15min away from MRT...

U will need at least $20 to $40k cash above valuation for current market trends...

Don't put too much hope of finding yourself in here or newspaper... even if there is ONE the agent himself will sell to his own relative or buy himself...

May I know which HDB flats are no more than 5 km circumference from Orchard Road/City Hall??

"No or minimal COV (since you save from 2% commission)"

Where's the link for these two matters? How much can the 2% comm for a 3-rm flat be? Justified to sacrifice COV to save this amount??

Today's COV for such prime-prime location is easily above $30,000.

So ask yourself: If you got a 3-rm flat today, d*mn prime-prime one, you want to break record and sell $500,000. So if an agent really can find a buyer to pay $500,000 for it, would you mind paying him $10,000 (2% comm)?

Or would you save this $10,000 comm, go do direct seller/buyer deal and sacrifice the COV that is easily above $30,000?? Its a no brainer.

Sorry to be candid, but its exactly buyers like you who need agent's help to give you a good idea what is the market and where your expectations should be.

Edited by zirhk3355

i also want if there 's such an unit exist? currently the cov is sooooo higgghhhhh

i also want if there 's such an unit exist? currently the cov is sooooo higgghhhhh

It's possible for a unit to request low COV if it's very run down and needs overhaul in renovation.

I saw a unit that asked for 10K COV (far lower than the other units). After viewing, I realised that it was so dirty and run down and the seller loaned from loanshark. :P Low COV, I also don't dare to buy leh.

Edited by forgotten

Hi everyone,

My criteria are below:

3. Lift landing

4. Corner unit preferred

i am selling my 3-NG flat on my own without agent. i meet all criteria except 2, 4, 7, 9.

Hi everyone,

My criteria are below:

3. Lift landing

4. Corner unit preferred

Ian

Hi there,

i think quite hard...most asking for 30-50k cov ..wats 2% ?? of 300k vs cov of 30-50k

esp near town area, anyway gd luck!

Hmmm unless valuator seller fren can push to 'gd price' than no need cov