Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinkezz

Hdb... Just Beside The Lake

But again having a tile that you don't really like, will give you more headache when you are shopping for the furniture. You got to match the colour / design in someway.

:)

Yes, of course. It really depends on the kind of home u want to have. :). In my case, I bought a premium HDB flat but I also changed the tiles. :)

White tiles are the easiest to find matching furniture. If anyone wants to have dark granite flooring, most probably going for a darker theme. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my new place also comes with granite flooring.. and parquet in bedrooms.. we intend to hack everything out too.. the IDs i spoke too all expressed disbelief

my new place also comes with granite flooring.. and parquet in bedrooms.. we intend to hack everything out too.. the IDs i spoke too all expressed disbelief

Ya!! I also will express disbelief! Are you really going ahead with it?

Hey Kelvin! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Where did you by your granite sink from and how much? I also interested in granite sink! :)

And that industrial tap! How much? :)

Ya!! I also will express disbelief! Are you really going ahead with it?

for the moment ya.. after some calculations.. saving on the flooring in living/bedrooms will only save me about 7k in reno costs... i rather pay the 7k and get a flat that is closer to my ideals.. :P

Hey Kelvin! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Where did you by your granite sink from and how much? I also interested in granite sink! :)

And that industrial tap! How much? :)

granite sink i think i paid $260 and industrial tap about $160+

Just some quick photo updates here. Very hectic and tiring long weekend for us.....almost "died" looking for furniture.....

Aircon piping and insulation all done for the 3 bedrooms and living room

Airconinsulation.jpg

Check out how small our resized common toilet is!

commontoilet-small.jpg

Our resized MRB toilet. So BIG now!

MBR-resized.jpg

Bought Slumberland mattress (cosmo series) + free bedframe

Slumberlandmattress.jpg

Also bought this storage cum cushion set box. Intending to put this near our living room entrance so that we can sit down on this cushion seat when wearing our shoes.

Storagebox.jpg

Also bought this storage cum cushion set box. Intending to put this near our living room entrance so that we can sit down on this cushion seat when wearing our shoes.

Storagebox.jpg

the setbox seems quite useful. where did u get it? whats the width? maybe i can get it too for my foyer area

the setbox seems quite useful. where did u get it? whats the width? maybe i can get it too for my foyer area

I'm not too sure about the dimensions. But the length is about 2/3 the width of a Queen Size bed.

I bought it together with the bed at Slumberland gallery at IMM. I think you can check it out at other Slumberland galleries too.

went down to my home today to check on the progress. the workers were doing up the "hole" for my shampoo ledge. felt that the hole is too small and the ledge is not deep enough to put the shampoo bottles. anyway, since the common bathroom has already been done, we decided to leave it. But for the MBR bathroom, we requested them to make it bigger in terms of the height and the length. Hope they can get it right *fingers crossed*.

common toilet (below)

holeforcommontoilet.jpg

MBR toilet (below)

holeforMBRtoilet.jpg

Finally, some updates on our reno.

Living room fully painted.

Livingroom.jpg

Common bathroom. Shower unit, WC & Basin not up yet.

Commonbathroom.jpg

Kitchen. Carpentry 80% done.

Kitchen.jpg

Rest of the toilet accessories all delivered today! =)

toiletaccessories.jpg

MBR. Wadrobe WIP. 60% of carpentry work remaining for this room.

MBR.jpg

Bedroom 1 aka study room. Carpentry works for this room not started yet.

Bedroom1.jpg

Bedroom 2 aka guest room. wadrobes WIP.

Bedroom2.jpg

Slow and steady wins the race! :D

Finally, some updates on our reno.

Living room fully painted.

Livingroom.jpg

hey kelvin........

howz reno progress ...????.. :good: ...looking good huh !

btw, i hv got the same door-lock as yours excpet mine is on a aluminum-color door-frame....... :unsure: ....uhmmm also...even the wall color might be the same...r u using "natural-cane" color for wall ....????...................take a look......hhahahahhaa

CIMG4266.jpg