Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinkezz

Hdb... Just Beside The Lake

wow ur living room looks beautiful... and bright ! I like the way you decor your corridor... hmm maybe can consider it for my own corridor heehee...

i also got this idea of decorating the corridor from a fellow renotalk t-blogger. good and cheap way to make the corridor look like a mini art gallery :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The canvas photo is very nicely taken and deserves to be the centrepiece. Complements very well with your new home. Anyway, congrats to your upcoming wedding. :yamseng:

Ooooh.... Jonathan Ho... we've heard of him. Very creative and artistic photographer. Your wedding pics must be very nice!

It's taken in Perth city!

The canvas photo is very nicely taken and deserves to be the centrepiece. Complements very well with your new home. Anyway, congrats to your upcoming wedding. :yamseng:

thanks for your well wishes!

Hey, I saw that you have installed a ventilation fan. So u have a false ceiling in your common toilet?

yepz. :D

can i know where u bought the Lshaped sofa? how much is it?

we bought it from Furniture Club. Actually we bought it as a package sofa + dining table + tv console + coffee table).

I think the sofa itself is going for $1,900

Getting read for the big move-in after our wedding this sunday!

Sharing with everyone the pictures of our completed home. Once again, thanks to Weiken Interior Design for the wonderful job although it has burnt quite a big hole in our pockets. =P

Our study room

studyroom1.jpg

studyroom2.jpg

Our MBR

MBR-1.jpg

MBR toilet

MRBtoilet.jpg

hey kelvinkezz bro...

how r u? sorli me long long time mssing here on rtblog...

waahhaaaa....yr house beli cozy cozy and beli well done hor... :good: ...congratulations bro!

nice nice nice!!!!

cheers!

:yamseng:

nice speakers...are they from the pro800 system? did you buy them from KEC? those brackets for your surround speakers are also provided by them?

nice speakers...are they from the pro800 system? did you buy them from KEC? those brackets for your surround speakers are also provided by them?

nah... i bought the entry level pro600 system because of my limited budget.

as for the brackets, had to pay additional $25 for the pair.