Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

Hey SGBuzz bro,

Ohooo.....Now I know who is ricanne....your wifey huh?... :( ..sorli ricanne.....me too blurr & naive!

Sure, I will try take some pics on the sliding door between the kitchen/balcony for you......

FYI , by hacking away the wall and fix with sliding doors...it really gives the kitchen a bigger space look and also it's more brighter....

.....uhmmmm...........seems like i am making you to sepnd more $$$$....sorry bro..... :notti: ...hahahaha

Will get the pics done for you assap.

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Thanks cjRedDevil

spoke to our ID.

need to reapply permit to hack the wall. So we decided to leave it as it would only push back the date of HO.

However, we will remove the original alu casement glass door and louver-windows.

And replace them with frame-less tempered glass door and ?window.

ID said he will check if such a window is possible.

however, we should still get a spacious feel.

i hope. . . :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks cjRedDevil

spoke to our ID.

need to reapply permit to hack the wall. So we decided to leave it as it would only push back the date of HO.

However, we will remove the original alu casement glass door and louver-windows.

And replace them with frame-less tempered glass door and ?window.

ID said he will check if such a window is possible.

however, we should still get a spacious feel.

i hope. . . :rolleyes:

Thanks!

So sorry not getting the pics that you want on time....uhmm....actually can hack first while waiting for permit.....but if it causes HO delays then no choice lor.....anyway........me now go to take the pics and will still show it to you........

Wait hah !!!!.........

So sorry not getting the pics that you want on time....uhmm....actually can hack first while waiting for permit.....but if it causes HO delays then no choice lor.....anyway........me now go to take the pics and will still show it to you........

Wait hah !!!!.........

Nahhaa...heres the pics as promised.....

( view from balcony , sliding door open)

CIMG4142.jpg

CIMG4141.jpg

( sliding door closed)

CIMG4147.jpg

(view from kitchen, sldiing door closed)

CIMG4146.jpg

Hope its ok !...Mr & Mrs SGBuzz.... ;)

Cheers!

Thanks Bro.

so inspiring. . . and tempting. . . :notti:

................hhahahahha.......... :dribble::dribble::dribble: ...............like it ?....follow the NIKE....Just Do-It !!!........... lor..... :notti: ....

Nahhaa...heres the pics as promised.....

( view from balcony , sliding door open)

CIMG4142.jpg

CIMG4141.jpg

( sliding door closed)

CIMG4147.jpg

(view from kitchen, sldiing door closed)

CIMG4146.jpg

Hope its ok !...Mr & Mrs SGBuzz.... ;)

Cheers!

CJREDDEVIL, Can this slide and open? I think something like pd doors design might be better? Cos u can open up the last panel. Should feel more spacious. :)

Happy New Years! :)

CJREDDEVIL, Can this slide and open? I think something like pd doors design might be better? Cos u can open up the last panel. Should feel more spacious. :)

Happy New Years! :)

Hi mickey!

It's only sliding door, cannot open, but it can be slided all the way to the end.....which actually becomes pararrell to the cabinate-door features of the covered toilet.

(notice the sliding track untill the small window frame at the right corner?)

CIMG4142.jpg

Wishing you A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !!!

cHEERS!

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

hey cjRedDevil

really loved your touch with EMs.

am having headaches with the renovation of mine right now. Esp with the aim of being economical . . . :(

however, i like the way the ugly pipe was hidden in the kitchen (where the hob is).

and how the level 1 toilet was camouflaged by the feature wall.

AND the WHOLE wall separating the kitchen and balcony was hacked off!! :rolleyes:

i'll see if i can still pull it in without much $$ damage.

THANKS!!!!

Hi again, ricanne..

Here are the pics showing the "boxed-up" near the hob covering those ugly pipings.

CIMG4148.jpg

CIMG4153.jpg

oops!!...this is where i hide my ugly stuffs such as brooms..etc....

CIMG4154.jpg

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 !

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Hi guys.....Wishing All A Happy New Year 2010 !

I have some queries on which and where to hang my paintings, for your advise / comments:

These 2 oil-paintings brought from bali, still cannot decide which is the best to hang at the recess-area entrance & dinning area:

CIMG4164.jpg

CIMG4165.jpg

( is it better/ok to hang the "waterfall" painting at the entrance?.... ermm...ok for FS as water is flowing out ???....???)

CIMG4049.jpg

( "hibiscus-flower painting to hang on the left-sdie wall..????..)

CIMG3993.jpg

Also, will it be better to have "frame" or "frameless" type?

Your advise/comments welcome, please!

Cheers!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Hi again,

I also have a "antique-mirror" , the only possible place I think of is at the recess-area entrance....ermmm..... :rolleyes: ...thinking of looking directly at my own image when whenever I enter the house main-door.... :unsure: ....quite scary huh ????......is it ok ???

CIMG4170.jpg

Your comments/advise please !

Cheers!

How about the antique mirror at ur dining area? I read that it's good to have food reflected in FS. Something about doubling the amt of food u have, which will mean that u'll always have food on ur table. :)

For paintings, I kinda like those canvas frames. Think both of ur paintings will look great with canvas frames.

How about the antique mirror at ur dining area? I read that it's good to have food reflected in FS. Something about doubling the amt of food u have, which will mean that u'll always have food on ur table. :)

For paintings, I kinda like those canvas frames. Think both of ur paintings will look great with canvas frames.

ya, the mirror would be nice at dining area. Maybe can turn it horizontal. How about hanging the waterfall painting at the sofa area (if you are concerned with 'wealth flowing outwards 'and the hibiscus at recess area.

ya, the mirror would be nice at dining area. Maybe can turn it horizontal. How about hanging the waterfall painting at the sofa area (if you are concerned with 'wealth flowing outwards 'and the hibiscus at recess area.

Thks Angel81 & Born_again for your sugesstions..... :good:

Note that the waterfall painting(79x59cm) is smaller than the hibiscus-flower(90x70cm).

I thought of hanging the waterfall at the living-sofa area too but looks rather small....maybe I should get it framed than check again....

As for the mirror, I like the idea of hanging it horizontally at the dinning area..........but it weighs about 25kg, due to that the frames are solid-metal with stone-cravings.....also the hooks(at the back) for hanging are on vertical side......so have to consider how to hook-it horizontally.....

Uhmm....what is "canvas-frame" huh ? Is it mean "frameless" ?

Cheers!

Hi,

A new addition to my balcony....a plant from my mum....( dun know what name is it... :D ...looks like a green-cabbage to me..ahhahha )....

Now that the balcony looks more refreshing with this green plant/vege..... ;) ....ahahahhahaha

CIMG4174.jpg

Cheers!