Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

My Bishan Memoirs

not onli Coszy ahh...oso "lo-man-tic" leh....got atmostphere horr.... :notti:

........ :notti: ........... :dribble: .............. :notti: ............. :dribble: ........thks for aprreciation....feimei !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
........ :notti: ........... :dribble: .............. :notti: ............. :dribble: ........thks for aprreciation....feimei !

Bro with the mirror on top the ceiling lagi lomantic :notti: :notti: :notti: Wahahahaha :lol:

Bro with the mirror on top the ceiling lagi lomantic :notti: :notti: :notti: Wahahahaha :lol:

...then... :unsure: ..no more an Bishan EM.....change name to.... :notti: ......EM-81( branch business of Hotel-81).... :good: ...ahahahhahaha

...then... :unsure: ..no more an Bishan EM.....change name to.... :notti: ......EM-81( branch business of Hotel-81).... :good: ...ahahahhahaha

No le not hotel 81 not popular liao you should change to fragrance EM Wahahahaha :rofl:

yes...onli 1 left....but if fellow forumers here ( newnyew,SGbuzz, already says interested, you ?...etc..) are really interested to order......me go and discuss with the owner to get more stocks and more other design mah... :( ..but dun play me out hor....later buy more more, no buyers....me have to give wifey to cook at the kitchen... :D ..ahhahahahha

Hehe, thanks for counting me in, but I'll give it a pass. No place to put leh. :( hehe, got so many pple interested, scarly the owner will be able to get an even better price. :D

No le not hotel 81 not popular liao you should change to fragrance EM Wahahahaha :rofl:

wahaaa....coffee bro!

you got VIP season pass hahh !.... :good: .....how come you so familiar n know so much!????? :notti::notti:

Hehe, thanks for counting me in, but I'll give it a pass. No place to put leh. :( hehe, got so many pple interested, scarly the owner will be able to get an even better price. :D

provided there are enought rocks of salt to be cutted.....not so environmental friendly leh..... :furious: ......ahhahahahah

wahaaa....coffee bro!

you got VIP season pass hahh !.... :good: .....how come you so familiar n know so much!????? :notti::notti:

eh sorry wor i hate gg to geylang cos of the parking problems leh so me not familiar also

*whistle and slowly looks elsewhere and walk away*

thks bro.....but if it's the same price as i got....then it's considered a service to fellow forumers, .... :( .......cannot do business lioew... :bangwall: ..lie lat go bankrupt lah.......hahahhaha......let me check when I can go again....will lookout for you...!

cheers!

:yamseng:

Can lor, i chip in some Kopi $$ for kopi O

No punt intended for bro Kopi :rolleyes:

Can lor, i chip in some Kopi $$ for kopi O

No punt intended for bro Kopi :rolleyes:

Huhh ???? ... :dunno: .......you refering to bro-kopi(Coffee) or actually about drinking coffee for me..... :unsure: ....???

wow...bro.....paying a visit to your thread and realise u change job har..selling lights?...lols.

hahhah.....bro....actually also going into Hotel-81 business like coffee had suggested.. :notti: ...

Huhh ???? ... :dunno: .......you refering to bro-kopi(Coffee) or actually about drinking coffee for me..... :unsure: ....???

You help me buy lamp of course i buy kopi for you mah :yamseng:

You help me buy lamp of course i buy kopi for you mah :yamseng:

wahaa...thks for the coffe bro...

but i haven't know when i going again leh.......alamak.... :o ......presssure me leh... :( ...if no buy how ????

wahaa...thks for the coffe bro...

but i haven't know when i going again leh.......alamak.... :o ......presssure me leh... :( ...if no buy how ????

if u don't buy...he is going to pump kopi into your oil tank. :notti: