Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
danizick

Lovehome Design - Toa Payoh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any1 use Love HOme Design before..i am tinking of engaging them just need to ask if any1 have bad experience with them before zzzzzz

Anyone out there who use them before

I am starting and posting this on behalf of another forummer Danizick Danizick who seems to have trouble starting the thread.

She wants to know whether any RT members have any comments/opinion on LoveHome Design at Toa Payoh as she intends to hire them and would like to suss out quality etc.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Hi danizick, I just engaged them to do my small project. But has not start work yet so don't know how is their workmanship.

Anyone out there who have experience with this ID Firm

Hi there,

I went down to their outlet at Joo Chiat.They will be coming down to my unit for a site recce and qiving me the quotation

So far I'm very happy with the service rendered by Love Home. Highly recommended.

I dun even have to go down to supervise. My ID is there everyday.

Hi ,

Just got the quotation.Still need to do some cost saving.hahaha

Gonna meet up with them next week to tied things up.The ID(Benny) that attended to us is very professional.Quotation is very detail.Will be engaging them for my reno.

Hi there,

I went down to their outlet at Joo Chiat.They will be coming down to my unit for a site recce and qiving me the quotation

love home got outlet at joo chiat? :unsure:

they r at toa payoh, no?

or did i get the wrong firm?

Hi ,

Just got the quotation.Still need to do some cost saving.hahaha

Gonna meet up with them next week to tied things up.The ID(Benny) that attended to us is very professional.Quotation is very detail.Will be engaging them for my reno.

Hi Firehorse,

The outlet at Toa Payoh is the head office. The one i'm engaging is one of it branch.To date, quite comfortable in dealing with my ID.Good advice given by him and tend to give a lot of inputs and ideas.The quotation was reduced from 45k to 38k.hehehe

My quotation also include hood,hob,oven,wash basin kitchen sink(which are thrown in as part of the renovation package).

Hi Firehorse,

The outlet at Toa Payoh is the head office. The one i'm engaging is one of it branch.To date, quite comfortable in dealing with my ID.Good advice given by him and tend to give a lot of inputs and ideas.The quotation was reduced from 45k to 38k.hehehe

My quotation also include hood,hob,oven,wash basin kitchen sink(which are thrown in as part of the renovation package).

hi Nizasari,

does it mean that you guys are able to select the hood,hob,oven, wash basin, etc etc from a catalogue?

hi Nizasari,

does it mean that you guys are able to select the hood,hob,oven, wash basin, etc etc from a catalogue?

It come in the package.We plan to choose our own item.(the most we have to top up a bit).To date, it fine with me.Will be selecting the tiles this sunday