Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gluttonish

2nd Payment To Contractor

When do you guys make 2nd payment to the contractor? My contractor has asked for 2nd payment before completing our carpentry works. Our HO has been delayed for 2 weeks, approaching 3rd week, while waiting for their carpentries to be up. Not mentioning the poor and rough workmanship.

Is it the norm to make 2nd payment before they install the carpentry works completely? Or are they trying to take advantage of us?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
When do you guys make 2nd payment to the contractor? My contractor has asked for 2nd payment before completing our carpentry works. Our HO has been delayed for 2 weeks, approaching 3rd week, while waiting for their carpentries to be up. Not mentioning the poor and rough workmanship.

Is it the norm to make 2nd payment before they install the carpentry works completely? Or are they trying to take advantage of us?

Is the norm.

Is the norm.

make sure they have HDB license and you are paying with a cheque payable to their company name. keep a photocopy of the cheque just in case.

make sure they have HDB license and you are paying with a cheque payable to their company name. keep a photocopy of the cheque just in case.

Ossify,

they have HDB license, but they've requested us to write a cash cheque instead.. hai.. really hope this reno can be over soon, so that i don't have to deal with them any longer.