Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chinchye

A Simple House For A Simple Couple In Old Airport Road

Hi Devil and Rondy,

Long time didnt update liao.. Here are the latest photos.. They Just started working on my house on monday, after a long break from CNY.. hahaha.. i told Yeak that i want my house to be ready before April liao.. think dragging on for too long already.. also not very healthy.. Enjoy the photos!! =)

Messy living hall.. haha..

Hey Chinchye bro.....

Nice progress....even though it's beli slow reno......those pieces are strating to match-up huh ?

Remember to hv housewarming.... :notti: .......so that I can tell you stories of abt the old kallang airport.. :sport-smiley-004: ..ahhahahahahahahah

cheers!

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hellooo Rondy and Devil,

For a while, i couldnt find my thread!! Hahhahahaha... tot lost liao.. keke..

My house will be ready this sat 27 Mar 10, just in time to celebrate the EARTH DAY!! hahaha.. Will post more photos during this week..

It has been a long long long time for my renov.. From Nov till now, abt 4mths already.. I didnt rush Mr yeak, told him to finish other house owners first then come to me, thats y soo long.. =)

Hmm can say up till now, renov going to finish soon, mr Yeak is a very responsible guy.. Because of my long renov time, i am able to see and check my house properly.. got any problem, call him.. he sure come down and no questions ask or argue.. will definietly Change for me.. :good:

Devil, hows urs?? Long time didnt follow ur thread alraedy.. haha.. really lost touch of RT liao.. so busy with work and wedding preparation.. stress man.. keke..

Finally, my house is done.. very happy with the renovation progress and working with mr Yeak.. overall its a good experience.. Throughout the whole renovation process, i met almost all his workers.. i must admit they have very high standard and show professionalism in their work.. especially his bro Mr Kim (Carpentry), the painter ah Choy and the famous tiler ah hui.. :good:

Enjoy the photos... The final product... :yamseng:

Thks to Supersimon for his idea on a modern kitchen.. got his copyright to copy.. keke..

27032010858.jpg

My Tv console

27032010861.jpg

My MBR wardrobe

27032010867.jpg

My Shoe cabinet

27032010875.jpg

MBR toilet

27032010872.jpg

Enjoy!!! Cheers!!!

THks.. all thks to Rondy and supersimon for their ideas.. =)

Ok lah , din help much also .... Just sharing what i learn from renotalk ... ha ....

but the kitchen u should thanks henry , cos he design one .... ha

your living hall still looks so spacious!when is your furniture coming in? :unsure:

Haha.. ya.. still looking around for furniture.. wanna get something cheap.. keke.. so house very empty now.. =)

Hmm Finally bought my furniture.. enjoy the photos..

Ikea Billy Bookshelves

11042010909.jpg

Congratz on the end of your reno!

Nicely done!

Did you get the glass covers from IKEA also? How much does one of the billy bookshelves plus glass cover cost?

Congratz on the end of your reno!

Nicely done!

Did you get the glass covers from IKEA also? How much does one of the billy bookshelves plus glass cover cost?

Ya, the glass cover is quite expensive.. its more ex than the bookshelves hahaha.. the billy cost abt $79 for white.. red is $99. Glass cover i think 1 pair abt $179 if i am not wrong..

Ya, the glass cover is quite expensive.. its more ex than the bookshelves hahaha.. the billy cost abt $79 for white.. red is $99. Glass cover i think 1 pair abt $179 if i am not wrong..

waaa, so much more ex than the bookshelves... think i'll stick to my old one then, haha..

Hello guys,

Long long long long long time never update my house already... have moved in quite some time.. busy with wedding and work and holidays.. haha..

How are u guys?? Ron, Simon, preciousjam, devil, hmm many many more..

Hi there!!I am fine!!Yes!Lots of holiday for me lately too.hehe..

Guess u should have used to your new place surounding by now.

:D

Yoz Rondy, Morning.. ya, kinda getting used to the area already.. but not used to cleaning the house haha.. u still living in ur beautiful house?