Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MataHari

Recommendation On Part Time Maid

Hi there,

my part time domestic helper has retired to Philippines. Am on the lookout for a new replacement. Would appreciate if someone can share on some good contacts?

Would prefer to find someone who can

- work on the weekends, preferably Sat

- a weekly session (four hours per session)

- work in Yishun area

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, i also need a part time cleaner ....i am staying at kembangan in the east....5 hours a week...anyone got good contact can pls pm me......but impt she must be very clean one...coz i very particular abt cleanliness one...ty vm :D

Edited by tofu123

Hi,

Anyone looking for a part time cleaner? If you do, do pm me. My mum does cleaning homes for about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked.

She prefers area like Sengkang and punggol. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire. She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for.

Thanks!

Hi All,

i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Please kindly contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.

Hi guys, sorry to resurrect a rather old post, but I need recommendation for a part time maid to help with housework. Can PM me or post here please??

Weekends or weekdays are fine and I'm staying at Hougang area.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi all, have a look at http://www.sparkingclean.sg which provides affordable home cleaning service.

Based on each customer's current needs, Sparking Clean can customise home cleaning services to match your needs based on your available budget.

Each cleaning session provided is not time bound meaning Sparking Clean's staff will only leave upon finishing all the required duties. So there is no need to worry that they will leave after an hour or charge extra for requiring additional hour to complete tasks.

Cheers!

QUOTE (forgotten @ Nov 26 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi MataHari,

Which town do u stay?

My mum's friends are full-timer cleaners for a cleaning company. They are looking to do part-time cleaning for households on weekends in Hougang/Sengkang/Punggol/Tampines areas. They are local Singaporean aunties. Fee is $10 per hour. Minimum 2 hours.

I'm not getting any commission from you or them. I'm helping them ask around out of goodwill. Therefore you get to save the fee of $98+ to maid agency.

Hi there, I'm staying in Hougang and might need PT house cleaning services especially ironing. Please PM me the contact. Thanks

Hi aze jd,

Thanks for the recommendation. Are you able to connect this part time helper for me? I need one who is willing to travel to Tampines. Weekdays is preferred.

Thanks

Hi guys, any part time cleaners to recommend? I am moving into my new place and need pre-move in cleaning and also a regular part timer to come once weekly. Preferably on weekdays when all of us are out to work. I'm staying in Pasir Ris.

WE PROVIDE CLEANING SERVICE 24/7 ISLANDWIDE (HDB, CONDO, LANDED, OFFICE)

HDB weekly services, (4 times a month $260) 4 Hours services / Condo weekly
services, (4 times a month $320) 4 Hours services

1. Sweeping or vacuuming the floor

2. Mopping the floor

3. Dusting furniture
4. Washing dishes
5. Clearing of rubbish
6. Cleaning of kitchen - sinks, counter tops and appliances
7. Cleaning bathroom - toilets,basin & tub

One time cleaning (Range from : $200 ~ $500)

1. Sweep and vacuum the floor
2. Mop the floor
3. Dust furniture
4. Wipe cabinets exterior, interior (if empty)
5. Dust and clean wall hangings such as mirrors and frames
6. Cleaning kitchen - sinks, counter tops and dusting exterior surface of
appliances, kitchen wall tiles & floor
7. Cleaning bathroom - toilets,basin & tubs, bathroom wall tiles and floors

All our staff are local Singaporean well trained.
NO Agency FEE, No Hidden cost!
To fix your appointment contact 9002 5730
(Grace & Faith Services Pte Ltd (201415240W)

On 11/10/2009 at 8:10 AM, MataHari said:

Hi Guys,

I am looking for part time helper. Anyone can recommend me? I do not want to go through agent. Got a bad experience with them.

So hoping some kind souls to give me recommendations. TIA

Hi there, I think i'm the good soul that you are looking for. I would highly suggest that you get your maids here http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com.  

I highly trust this agency, because almost all of my family and relatives gets their maids here.