Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Hi limmike,

It's slightly longer than a normal door width. It's part of the package. Thanks. :)

Yea... supposed to be.... but MIL gunned it down after seeing it :bangwall: .... So, bo bian became this divider. Frankly, it looks so much nicer and gives one a more airy feel now. :D

What is the damaged to your piggy bank then by changing this? What happen to the grey show cabinet? Do you wish to give away? :unsure: Someone may want it...let me know.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro, happy for you and glad that Edmund can hand over the unit to you. So are you moving in b4 CNY or end of this month? I look forward to see the divider with the mirror photo. :)

Move-in uncertain yet. Will post pic once all the 'obstacles' are cleared.

What is the damaged to your piggy bank then by changing this? What happen to the grey show cabinet? Do you wish to give away? :unsure: Someone may want it...let me know.

Too late... I asked Edmund to settle for me as I was quite busy with work at that time of dismantling...

Day 86

Preview of my divider.... Overall quite nicely done up :D

dividerr.jpg

Currently awaiting for the tinted mirror to be installed :)

hey blue.....

long time no see yr blog updates.........howz enerything going on there.. :good: .seems almost done huh....

like the divider you had...may i know how much you paid ???

So will you be moving in soon for CNY ???

CHEERS!

:yamseng:

hey blue.....

long time no see yr blog updates.........howz enerything going on there.. :good: .seems almost done huh....

like the divider you had...may i know how much you paid ???

So will you be moving in soon for CNY ???

CHEERS!

:yamseng:

Hey thanks CJ :D

Today will be the HO if nothing goes wrong. Have not gone down to do a round check yet. :P

Have PM you the cost but not sure if it's on the high side. haha.

Most likely will be moving in after CNY. Too rush now. Prefer to take things easier. :)

Hey thanks CJ :D

Today will be the HO if nothing goes wrong. Have not gone down to do a round check yet. :P

Have PM you the cost but not sure if it's on the high side. haha.

Most likely will be moving in after CNY. Too rush now. Prefer to take things easier. :)

hey blue...

thks for the pm info... :( .....sorry but me think it's ex. for that 6 beams.....was it a solid-wood...?.or a box-up type with lamination.....also... :rolleyes: ..it looks like it is install on(above) the flooring?.....and also above the false ceiling ?...so the holding point on top is at the original ceiling surface bottom....but what about the botton part...????...maybe a close-up pic can tell...??

cheers! :yamseng:

hey blue...

thks for the pm info... :( .....sorry but me think it's ex. for that 6 beams.....was it a solid-wood...?.or a box-up type with lamination.....also... :rolleyes: ..it looks like it is install on(above) the flooring?.....and also above the false ceiling ?...so the holding point on top is at the original ceiling surface bottom....but what about the botton part...????...maybe a close-up pic can tell...??

cheers! :yamseng:

No prob dude :D It's solid wood w/ laminate. Don't quite understand what you mean... hahaha... But it's installed directly from flooring to false ceiling w/ reinforcement done at both ends. :)

Preview of basin area in common toilet (as KSJL requested me to take a pic :P)

commontoilet.jpg

Hey Blue, thanks and appreciate your pic. Nice with all these accessories up - where did get those?

Blue: So Edmund hand over your unit to you yesterday or today? Really happy for you to complete the whole reno n I believe it is a relief to you now except you will be busy packing to move over then unpacking again....Good Luck!

Haaa chipee.... Thanks for your comments. My friend, who saw it over the weekend, commented that it gives a "arty farty" impression. :D

Hey, not to worry, your turn coming soon. By the way, Edmund told me just now that he had met you up on your quotation. That's fast How's things going? :D

Hi bluewater, thanks. I've metup with Edmund & most probably will get him to work on my reno project.

It's a great relieve for us .. really haha & now looking forward to Edmund's design.

Painting completed tis week & lighting will be up after cny. My progress is snailing slowly weekly :)

Yes, I like your gate in black. Looks matt from the pic. I've seen a ferrari in matt black lately ard our area. WOW :o

:dunno: if we can paint the gate .. otherwise I like to do it other than white.

:yamseng: to your new home!

Hi bluewater, thanks. I've metup with Edmund & most probably will get him to work on my reno project.

It's a great relieve for us .. really haha & now looking forward to Edmund's design.

Painting completed tis week & lighting will be up after cny. My progress is snailing slowly weekly :)

Yes, I like your gate in black. Looks matt from the pic. I've seen a ferrari in matt black lately ard our area. WOW :o

Hey Chipee, you did your painting and installation of lights? What did you get Edmund to do for you? ;)

Blue: So Edmund hand over your unit to you yesterday or today? Really happy for you to complete the whole reno n I believe it is a relief to you now except you will be busy packing to move over then unpacking again....Good Luck!

Hey Blue, thanks and appreciate your pic. Nice with all these accessories up - where did get those?

KSJL: Today will be done with. :) Those accessories are bought from Song Cho. Brand is Wel-Mi. :)

Hi Chipee,

At that time, the progress of mine is also snailing slowly. Of cos' we must not be in a rush to move in to allow such pace. Certain level of quality is there, based on my experience with Edmund. His workers did a decent job on each area, from tiling, painting, plastering to carpentry as long as time given is ample. :)

Yeah, the metal gate is in matt black finish. Air brush, not manual paint. ;)