Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
very long din visit yr thread liao :) very thing look nice :) love yr living room floor lamp .

hi Simon, thanks :) the twiggy yields the highest damage of all :( broke Liao. Haha

wow...but is very beautiful think is over my budget need to seach similar design in cheaper price .

by the way i love ur fan will go down to vivo to have a look .

wow...but is very beautiful think is over my budget need to seach similar design in cheaper price .

by the way i love ur fan will go down to vivo to have a look .

Yeah it's a bit high priced for a 3 seater though. But we love the design & softness of the sofa.

Yeah, finding nice standing fan is a headache till I spotted this fan during pump fill. alternative will be tower fan but maintenance is difficult for tower fans. :)

Hi bluewater, your home look very cosy & complete now. The 3 headed fan is quite unique :good:

It's enjoyable to be home, right? cos everyday, "I wanna go home" feeling is so great.

Just to share, The Daily Scoop @ Chipee Garden (oops .. I kept the "B")

I went with my cousins ytd to chillout & they love tat place.

They took the special set waffle with ice-cream $5.50 :dribble:

Sry .. forgot to take pic & share here :P

but really worth it... Cos it bring out the feeling :)

Yeah do agree with you... it really brings out the living area :)

Hi bluewater, your home look very cosy & complete now. The 3 headed fan is quite unique :good:

It's enjoyable to be home, right? cos everyday, "I wanna go home" feeling is so great.

Just to share, The Daily Scoop @ Chipee Garden (oops .. I kept the "B")

I went with my cousins ytd to chillout & they love tat place.

They took the special set waffle with ice-cream $5.50 :dribble:

Sry .. forgot to take pic & share here :P

Hi chipee,

Great to hear from you again! :D

Thanks for your comments..... yeah, the fan is quite nice & not too bad for its power adjustable from 1 to 3. We wanted to have the cosy feel whenever at home, which explains the initial desire to have the whole place revamped. As what you have mentioned :D

Oh... sounds cool for its price :D Maybe gg down later to check it out ;)

Btw, not to forget, how's your reno getting along? :) Set a blog, sis! :sport-smiley-018:

:yamseng:

hey.. LUSH is hvg some showroom clearance sale.. 50% off.. not sure til when though.. :D maybe i shud drop by the next few days if free... :P

Yeah... Hurry go! :D Let me know also whether it's selective or full range on 50% ok :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

i went down on the sunday abit disappointed only selected model are giving out discount .

saw one sofa cost 1.7k still considering ..... by the way i quite like it could be make to order .

tmr going down to morris lifestyle to have a look any review for this shop ?

Hi Blue: I quite like the brown swivel chair inside your living room - where did u buy it and how much? Last night visited Labrador furniture mall n still couldnt find our sofa. We saw 1 L-shaped leather sofa but it is too big for us...we cannot take more than 8ft but it is 8.5ft....sianzzzzzzzz...if not, the colour is nice and match my living room...well, too bad! Will have to go somewhere else to look out - maybe will visit Beach Rd furniture mall.....

is the retro fan easy to clean ???

relatively ok. Can just use vacuum cleaner to remove dust from fan blades and cover if you do it often. Else just unscrew to access to the blades.