Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bedhead

Dining Table With Bench

Dear All

Anyone knows where can I find a dining table with 2 benches that can slot underneath the dining table? I believe shops that have the Zen range of furnitures might have..I have heard that Sungei Kadut, Defu Lane and Furniture Mall might have....Any tips and advise about the shops and the price range?

Many thanx!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear All

Anyone knows where can I find a dining table with 2 benches that can slot underneath the dining table? I believe shops that have the Zen range of furnitures might have..I have heard that Sungei Kadut, Defu Lane and Furniture Mall might have....Any tips and advise about the shops and the price range?

Many thanx!

i customized mine with rosewood.

ordered 5ft by 3ft table, one bench and 3 stool (half a bench size)

5 seater

only $710

something like that

DS-5.jpg

DS-10.jpg

u can even do it chunky style

DS-1.JPG

i believe pricing wise is competitive or better than those in showroom but this is very solid wood and customized to your needs. Cost depends on how much wood you use :)

Edited by zhiz

i customized mine with rosewood.

ordered 5ft by 3ft table, one bench and 3 stool (half a bench size)

5 seater

only $710

something like that

DS-5.jpg

DS-10.jpg

u can even do it chunky style

DS-1.JPG

i believe pricing wise is competitive or better than those in showroom but this is very solid wood and customized to your needs. Cost depends on how much wood you use :)

Your pic of dinning table look very nice. Do they have Chengai wood dinning set and do they do wardrobe for the house?

Your pic of dinning table look very nice. Do they have Chengai wood dinning set and do they do wardrobe for the house?

they use indian rosewood and they customize anything

The specialty of modern dining room is that they build of different materials which can look elegant and serve best in durability as well. The best dining room furniture is the one which is made of wood..

legacy classic

Hi Jeda,

One of our customers prompted us about this enquiry which related to our outlet. You can visit our website www.furniture4decor.com under Modern furniture to view the pictures posted and other designs. Do let us know your requirments.

We are a basic shop selling solid wood furniture directly from our factory in India. We have been in business since 2007. Recently a large mall in the North of Singapore purchased benches for public seating in the mall.

Thanks

fdh