Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

:paint: Hello to all the T-blogger here

I just got my keys for my Mansionette @ the north side area.

My reno had actually started a few days ago, but just the hacking of cabinets only, nothing much. I will not post the current hse pic as the plc is really in super bad condition, just worry some of u might vomit after viewing...Hahaha I will try to post the progress of the reno soon after the tiles and everything is hack and clear.

Meanwhile i will just post my floorplan for u all to view...

mansion.jpg

I believe tat some of the Mansionette owner here will have the same layout as me... Hehe Hopefully everyone can bear with me to see the same old thing.

Edited by pinkydot

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cool, i have the same layout as you!

Congrats on your new place and i will be starting my own blog too.

Will post some of the reno ideas that we have to share. :D

Hi pinky welcome welcome :)

since everyone here says they have the same layout as you i will try to be different :P

eh I do not have the same layout as you unfortunately as I love your layout :(

mine is the older kind of layout where the balcony is connected to the living area only :)

Edited by coffee_o

Tat's great! It's gonna be interesting to share some nice ideas since we hv the same layout. Which area is ur mansionette located? :D

Mine in Kovan area. My ground floor study room has been hacked and converted into a dinning room and the kitchen door has also been relocated by the [previous owner. Well save some money and leave it alone and make the best of the existing layout.

Mine met a ID today and was quoted 70K for what we had planned :o

Went through the list with them and see how's the final amount.

Cheers

:paint: Hello to all the T-blogger here

I just got my keys for my Mansionette @ the north side area. And I have engaged the so call one of the Superstar Ah-Soon to do up my hse cos his quote is the only one tat fits into our budget althrough i understand tat he always fly others aeroplane... :P just have to bear with it...

My reno had actually started a few days ago, but just the hacking of cabinets only, nothing much. I will not post the current hse pic as the plc is really in super bad condition, just worry some of u might vomit after viewing...Hahaha I will try to post the progress of the reno soon after the tiles and everything is hack and clear.

Meanwhile i will just post my floorplan for u all to view...

mansion.jpg

I believe tat some of the Mansionette owner here will have the same layout as me... Hehe Hopefully everyone can bear with me to see the same old thing.

Welcom to T-Blog pinkydot,

Mine too has the same layout.

Looking forward to your transformation.

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Mine in Kovan area. My ground floor study room has been hacked and converted into a dinning room and the kitchen door has also been relocated by the [previous owner. Well save some money and leave it alone and make the best of the existing layout.

Mine met a ID today and was quoted 70K for what we had planned :o

Went through the list with them and see how's the final amount.

Cheers

Same here. We gonna hack off the study rm at 1st flr to have a longer & open concept kitchen cum dining. And it will also brighten up the area by doing tat.

R u going to overhaul the whole hse? For me, I will. As the condition is real bad. And i also went to a few ID and they quoted me close to $90K :( which is too expensive.

Anyway, hope ur ID will revise the quote and offer u a beta amt. ;)

hi pinky

hope to see your pictures soon! actually how bad the condition is that can one vomit?? u should post it!! let us see the b4 & after... heheh...

:)