Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

hey pink.....

beli nice nice nice transformation you done... :good: .....great job !

at last i saw your stairs....the railings looks quite similar to mine except mine has the wooden-handle.....

Now...looking forward to see your renovated toilet pics.....i still remember those before-reno toilet pics..... :o ...yuks... :D ....ahhahahahaha

believed that it has been transformed to a beauty class fit for a Queen & King .......!!!!

Great extremed makeover... :yeah: .....nice work pink....

cheers!

:yamseng:

hi cjreddevil,

thanks! It's a long awaited result. Finally reaching to the end of transformation. Worth waiting for it! Will load more pics soon after the toilets are totally complete. Ya.. The b4 reno toilets were suck man! Dun even dare to step into it. Haha..:) and the railing end result looks gd too with minimum maintainance easy to clean. :P hehe

just can't wait to get moving in. But thinking of getting the whole plc clean b4 moving in is really a headache :s

;) cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah...the transformation is really great....now the place looks so much much much nicer...

Please share more photos of your Living rm and other bed rooms...

Hi Everyone,

I'm back again with final updates of my extreme makeover mansionette. Finally we hv shifted in after a long waiting.... Horray!

My long open concept kitchen...

P1050506.jpg

P1050508-1.jpg

P1050511.jpg

Wow, Pinkydot! I really, really like your house, so spacious, clean and classy.

I really like your use of glass doors for the balcony entrances from living room and kitchen and also at the sink area.

May I know what you intend to do with the space at the kitchen where the two chandeliers are?

It looks empty now.

That cabinet in your master toilet - where did u get it from? I'm looking for one my own house.

Is it from Howards Storage World?

Congratulations on a beautiful home!

Wow, Pinkydot! I really, really like your house, so spacious, clean and classy.

I really like your use of glass doors for the balcony entrances from living room and kitchen and also at the sink area.

May I know what you intend to do with the space at the kitchen where the two chandeliers are?

It looks empty now.

That cabinet in your master toilet - where did u get it from? I'm looking for one my own house.

Is it from Howards Storage World?

Congratulations on a beautiful home!

Hi Umaisarah

thanks!

Yah...the space tat u mention is really empty. We r still thinking of wht to do with it. Maybe a place for a puppy!?!? Hehe...

As for the MS toilet cabinet, it's a custom made cabinet.

Hi Umaisarah

thanks!

Yah...the space tat u mention is really empty. We r still thinking of wht to do with it. Maybe a place for a puppy!?!? Hehe...

As for the MS toilet cabinet, it's a custom made cabinet.

oh, was it part of yr carpentry works or u went to a shop to custom make it? Mind sharing how much u paid n whr u made?

Hi everyone,

Soon the renovation is gonna complete...now left with the Glass work to be up. Just can't wait to see it.

Some updates of the current progress....

My Kitchen. Waiting for the Glass work to be up >> Backing for the Stove area & Washing area + Clear Glass to prevent water splashing out at Washing area

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Hi Pinkydot,

I like your kitchen, the kind which I would like to have if my kitchen has the space for it. Very well done, clean finishing. :)