Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Looking For A Gardener

I am looking for someone that could come in either once a week or maybe on an agreed basis to tend to some gardening and grooming. I am fine with people who moonlight or have that green fingers. Pls PM me if you have a recommended gardener.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am looking for someone that could come in either once a week or maybe on an agreed basis to tend to some gardening and grooming. I am fine with people who moonlight or have that green fingers. Pls PM me if you have a recommended gardener.

Thanks.

Hi Joshua, you can try Kovan City (heartland mall area) where there are a few nurseries that sell plants. The last time I enquired, they do provide contract gardening service. Cheers.

Edited by leechaorui

Will check them out, the last time i was there, it's pretty disorganized and the traffic is bad. Thanks

Hi Joshua, you can try Kovan City (heartland mall area) where there are a few nurseries that sell plants. The last time I enquired, they do provide contract gardening service. Cheers.

can i call him to talk to him?. If he is those that ride the bicycle and go round the estate with a cutter, that one i don't need :P . Thanks.

i have a gardener that comes on a monthly basis just to cut my garden grass ... dun really need him to groom the flowers and such ...

can i call him to talk to him?. If he is those that ride the bicycle and go round the estate with a cutter, that one i don't need :P . Thanks.

PM you his contact .... maybe u can try his service his service onetime and see if he lives up to your expectation than engage on regular basis ...