Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
huatah08

Reuse Back Of Aircon

Hi people,

I am currently living in a 4 room flat with aircon in 3 of the bedroom plus one compressor.

I am downgrading to a 3 room flat. Can I remove the aircon units from my current 4 room to be use in

my resales 3 room flat? I hope to be able to install them in 2 of the bedroom and then another one in the

living room. Is it possible this way?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi people,

I am currently living in a 4 room flat with aircon in 3 of the bedroom plus one compressor.

I am downgrading to a 3 room flat. Can I remove the aircon units from my current 4 room to be use in

my resales 3 room flat? I hope to be able to install them in 2 of the bedroom and then another one in the

living room. Is it possible this way?

In theory it is possible because the HDB room sizes about the same but it may be slightly undersized for the one living room (assuming your living room is bigger than your MBR). But it may not be wu hua to do so considering you need to get new piping, the workmanship will not be cheap because you never buy the whole thing. Can try checking those aircon contractor instead of the usual GC etc, they might be cheaper.