Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stoinkiemelons

Do Not Go To Furniture Collection Centre (fcc) At Sungei Kadut

Hi sunny lee

My cousin and i had purchased our entire house furniture from FCC

I am not aware of their forums until i made payment

We received our furniture on 21st March 2015.

Although the delivery date was delayed by 10 days,

but both me and my cousin find that their furniture are really worth the deal

The items received are in good condition

i have actually went back for a single bed purchase last month

Items send on time and the quality is there

So i guess every purchase also depends on the product arrival

and of course a bit of patients and luck.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Andy Pang

Thanks for your feedback. I have actually received partial of my furniture in good condition. So now am waiting for the sofa and dining set.

appreciate and thanks. :)

:good:

Let me tell you one thing ! If you don't, you could receive a £110 penalty fine and lose your right to free bulky waste collections for six weeks.

Hi all,

Thx for e reviews on this company.

I have been searching for a sofa I like for a few months now & I recently saw a sofa which I totally fall in love with from FCC at expo fair. I'm reluctant to buy cuz of their reputation. Can anyone advise is there are any other more reliable furniture shops that sell similar concept furnitures like FCC (eg diamond-tufted furnitures, luxury theme, etc)? 

Hi Guys,

I have just been through the same feelings that you all went through. 

I placed an order with this company called "The Furniture Collection Centre" at a Furniture Fair at EXPO in February 2016 and instead of paying a deposit, I actually paid the whole amount in advance worth about $5000.

After coming home I came across this forum and realised it could have been one of my biggest mistakes of life.

However, This sales guy called Jason (Very polite and courteous) promised that all furniture will be delivered on time and in good order and condition.

And to my utter surprise, the furniture arrived well ahead of time, in Great condition and correct order - All Promises were kept to the word and I was very happy with the whole episode.

I believe the management has changed at FCC and they have improved ten folds on their promises and products.

So, anyone considering FCC in the future, please go ahead and trust on this guy called "Jason" - He is a very courteous guy and keeps his words as promised.

THUMBS UP !

I just got my item...it was delivered on the exact date but slightly earlier.. it was perfect and the salesman did informed me that they had changed management and things been good for me... really thank god!...