Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cboonh

Blogourhome

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here are some picture of the kitchen's progress and thereafter, the completed kitchen~! :D

Installation in progress...

My initial kitchen layout plan! hahhaa

p1030242.jpg

Laying of tiles in progress..

layingoftiles.jpg

Installation of kitchen Cabinets

p1030346.jpg

p1030443w.jpg

p1030428.jpg

Edited by cboonh

Completed kitchen :D

Overall look of the kitchen

p1040028.jpg

Close up on the components of the kitchen

p1040031.jpg

1st pic - The sink, hood-hob-oven and the fridge~. 2nd pic - Aventos HL from Blum for the cabinet above the sink. 3rd Pic - Hood-hob-oven and eubiq.

p1030980.jpgp1040032.jpgp1040033.jpg

The preparation area in the kitchen

Half height cabinets above the Island

p1030993.jpg

Island

p1030977b.jpg

3 x Blum pull out trays (2 i4s and 1 i5)

p1030989y.jpg

That's all for the kitchen~ :yamseng::yamseng:

NIce :)

Can i check where you got your Eubiq from?

Thanks!

I got the contact off the net, ASL Power Pte Ltd i think. They were very prompt and efficient. Have pmed you their contacts. :)

Got it, thanks.

Same company that i contacted as well. :D

ah great~ dropped by your reno blog and saw that you're doing a major revamp of your place.. good luck! Waiting to see a beautiful transformation! :D

:yamseng:

hi cboonh, could i just check if the Aventos HL from Blum was installed for you by your contractor, or from Blum direct?

is blum able to do it if we just wanna install tt system?

Thanks!

I got the contact off the net, ASL Power Pte Ltd i think. They were very prompt and efficient. Have pmed you their contacts. :)

Yo bro check with you, may i know how much it cost ? And the eubiq power track is installed b4 you install the glass backing or after ?

also who is the one installing it for you ? jason electrician or eubiq ?

Thanks bro :D

hi cboonh, could i just check if the Aventos HL from Blum was installed for you by your contractor, or from Blum direct?

is blum able to do it if we just wanna install tt system?

hello beany~

the Blum system was installed by my contractor~ I bought the system from Blum direct.. for this system, you need to have the exact door weight and the width of the door to calculate the power factor required for the mechanism (could check out Blum's online catelogue for more infor). I'm not sure if Blum can install for you, but you could check with them.. one point to note is that the contractors might not know how to install it at first, best would be to bring them down to the showroom to see the exact system. :)

Yo bro check with you, may i know how much it cost ? And the eubiq power track is installed b4 you install the glass backing or after ?

also who is the one installing it for you ? jason electrician or eubiq ?

Thanks bro :D

yoooo~ Eubiq pricing is length dependant.. my 800mm system with the hooks and accessories is about $240. For the glass backing, it was installed first. Prior to installation, had to get the glass contractor to drill a hole at the exact spot i need the eubiq to be. This hole is for the 3wires (ENL) laid by my electrician for the eubiq installers. Installation was done by the eubiq guys.

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another strip for the wall above my island.. to do or not to do??? :S :S

You? Doing for the whole kitchen?

yoooo~ Eubiq pricing is length dependant.. my 800mm system with the hooks and accessories is about $240. For the glass backing, it was installed first. Prior to installation, had to get the glass contractor to drill a hole at the exact spot i need the eubiq to be. This hole is for the 3wires (ENL) laid by my electrician for the eubiq installers. Installation was done by the eubiq guys.

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another strip for the wall above my island.. to do or not to do??? :S :S

You? Doing for the whole kitchen?

Thanks bro for the advice

I'm still considering as I did not realise that the glass backing can be drill after it was installed :)

Thanks bro for the advice

I'm still considering as I did not realise that the glass backing can be drill after it was installed :)

eh.. they have to do that at the factory i think.. at least that's what jason/ah tan told me. :D

eh.. they have to do that at the factory i think.. at least that's what jason/ah tan told me. :D

Ok thanks bro will check with him when i got the chance

anyway your house HO already ? :unsure: