Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limlim

Selling Makita Battery Drill 9.6v Cheap

Hey people, I am just wondering if anyone wants to join a spree to purchase a Makita 9.6V battery drill with 2 batteries. Currently there is a promotion of 10+1, meaning we can share the discount of the 1 free with every 10 purchased. I will be putting the price including GST after the makita representative calls me back.

Could you all just stated the interest if you would like to join the spree and I will get back to you with the price then you can decide if you want it or not. I will be getting 2. So I need another 9 person to join in. Please leave your email or contact details and i will get back to you once i get the price.

The drill is made in JAPAN, getting a better one cause my black and decker spoilt after just 1 year. and someone told me makita ones are better cause made in japan. Black and decker i flipped the box and saw made in CHina.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Cna tell me more abour this drill, such as can it drill concrete wall or wood etc

Any website that i can read more?

Am keen?

My email address: alvin1965@gmail.com

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks people. i will get the exact model and the specification soon. the makita representative said that now no stock cause new shipment coming in. so he will call me once there is stock. i only said i wanted a 9.6v drill so i expect him to get me the quotes for all the 9.6 v drills there is.

I dont think is strong enough for walls. I must ensure got demand then can get if not really no point. I checked out the price at some hardware shop. The guy said no stock also, but the price was $230 for the old model which is made in JAPAN. So he said he cant give me a price now. But he recommended some MAKTEC by makita one, made in CHINA said its $160 only. If the price the makita representative tells me is above $210 i feel can just call off this spree cause we can get cheaper at hardware stores.

MAkita version old one $299.00 crazy dude.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/makita-Drill-Kit-62...%3D10%26ps%3D63.

MAktec Version is here. $199? Crazy dude

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/makita-maktec-MT062...%3D10%26ps%3D63

If anyone wants the maktec version. can also voice out. haha

I found one online cost 299. wow. I trying to get with warranty. tell u all the price again.

I have gotten the price. $165 model number is 6260PWED. 9.6V the blue colour makita version, not maktec.

http://www.tool-net.co.uk/p-325016/makita-...1-3ah-nicd.html description is here. Is said to be the rest of its range for 9.6v, better than most brands out there.

I will not deliver, self collect in the west side. Price at stalls is about $190 before GST now. So you will get yourself a deal.

I have 3 confirmed orders now. ANother 6 more to go.

Interested parties please email me at limbrian@live.com.sg

Forgot to say. its a local set with one year warranty from makita. not imported set. So I guess its the cheapest I have seen.

Currenty 4 confirmed orders.

hey people, i am ending the spree as i have found a supplier who can sell me the makita drill lower than the price i get direct from makita with 1 year warranty. thank you for your attention. And thanks to a forummer who got my attention that 165 was the price outside. even e-store and power-j are selling the price of 165.

The cost is 160 with GST and 1 year warranty. Cheaper than most stores and me getting direct. for all those who have contacted me, i will give you all his contact. please make arrangements with him yourself. Those who want the shop and his contact, please pm me.

He is also selling a MAKITA rotary drill at 190. so all of you can consider. thanks for the support and sorry to disappoint everyone cause i feel that the risk is too much to carry 11 drills.

He is doing this as a sideline so he doesnt want me to put his number on the forum incase his boss sees. He will issue official receipt and stuff. So please contact him.