Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crystal535

Lovely Lil Sweet Home

I bought it at $291 only. :)

My flooring nt done up i guess, y?

I went to c another 2 blk who gt their keys, some of them their floor is already done by hdb, for some nt yet done. They said hdb will ask u wan them to do e flooring n door for u ant but i n my hubby have totally no idea tat they did ask us ant :( So we r so worried nw.

Hi crystal535,welcome to the Dover Garden neighbourhood. I guess you got your unit through balloting as the flooring and door options were only given to the enbloc applicants. If you are planning to do a major renovation,I think without the flooring and door done is better. The ceramic tiles used are quite okay but a wee bit small in size. As for the doors,you may have problem with the swing door at the bathroom area. when you open to go to the bathroom, you have to sqeeze through before you can close it. During your reno I suggest you consider using bifold door for both bathrooms. The kitchen is a bit small but squarish. I guess you have to make do with a smaller size fridge say about 600mm width type. Good luck to your reno! Btw I am from Block A and gotten my keys last month. Simple reno is more or less completed.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Here is my 3D design living area. Anybody is kind enough to give comment on which is nicer? ;)

My ID first proposed

livingcopy.jpg

After asked him to redo a lil

livingcopy-1.jpg

Comments pls. Thx

I love version one!! Wait till I post pics of what my ID gave me! Mine all WHITE leh!!! I saw yours and I was like, WOW. Compare to my... all-white 3D drawing.. :/

Just one quick question, you having a enclosed shower area for the common bathroom? Do you know the size of it? My toilet is about same size as yours and if I were to do an enclosed shower, most IDs told me its too small wor... So I dunno how now. :/

Hi crystal535,welcome to the Dover Garden neighbourhood. I guess you got your unit through balloting as the flooring and door options were only given to the enbloc applicants. If you are planning to do a major renovation,I think without the flooring and door done is better. The ceramic tiles used are quite okay but a wee bit small in size. As for the doors,you may have problem with the swing door at the bathroom area. when you open to go to the bathroom, you have to sqeeze through before you can close it. During your reno I suggest you consider using bifold door for both bathrooms. The kitchen is a bit small but squarish. I guess you have to make do with a smaller size fridge say about 600mm width type. Good luck to your reno! Btw I am from Block A and gotten my keys last month. Simple reno is more or less completed.

Wow. U knw it all, u have enlightened me with details of e flooring n doors. ;) So for me i won't have e tiles done rite? For doors?

I've went to blk B n c e 3 room flat. It's rather small, really have difficulties gg to e Master bedroom toilet! It is so small!!

Do u have any idea hw much will it cost for a bi-fold door? In fact i oso face problems of where should i place my fridge. My ID suggested either part of e cabinet(basin or stove) or fridge have to place in e service yard :( There's no way i can place everyth in e kitchen. Soon i will go down to blk B n peep any of e 3 room flat owner able to squeeze everyth in it ant. Haax! Which floor r u staying? Maybe i've seen u? Cos i n my hubby always(2 or 3 days/week) went to Blk A when it just opened tp public. keke.. :rolleyes:

Just one quick question, you having a enclosed shower area for the common bathroom? Do you know the size of it? My toilet is about same size as yours and if I were to do an enclosed shower, most IDs told me its too small wor... So I dunno how now. :/

Hi annjoy,

My cellini package include Grand castle king size mattress, Dining set, 3-seater sofa(at items bought , click for pictures). FOC:2 pillow, 1 polster, 1 mattress protector. So u heading to IFC this weekend? Their service is gd. I guess their pricing is lesser den other cellini branch.

Maybe u can tell ur ID what colour or theme u keen in. So e outcome will be more of what u wanted. If first drawings u nt satisfied, have him draw again till u satisfied. This is important. :rolleyes:

I intended to do shower screen wif door at master bedroom toilet cos i've vanity top(to prevent water spilled on e cabinet). My hubby said it would be nt nice if common toilet don have e shower screen. But it will be small as u said so we will just do only panel at common toilet. Just go with ur preference. If u all don comfortable with e small space for bath n don have vanity top den i would suggest nt doing. I am ok with e small shower space but nt for my hubby. After all we still have to go measure first. my hubby decision is final. :)

Wow. U knw it all, u have enlightened me with details of e flooring n doors. ;) So for me i won't have e tiles done rite? For doors?

I've went to blk B n c e 3 room flat. It's rather small, really have difficulties gg to e Master bedroom toilet! It is so small!!

Do u have any idea hw much will it cost for a bi-fold door? In fact i oso face problems of where should i place my fridge. My ID suggested either part of e cabinet(basin or stove) or fridge have to place in e service yard :( There's no way i can place everyth in e kitchen. Soon i will go down to blk B n peep any of e 3 room flat owner able to squeeze everyth in it ant. Haax! Which floor r u staying? Maybe i've seen u? Cos i n my hubby always(2 or 3 days/week) went to Blk A when it just opened tp public. keke.. :rolleyes:

Hi Crystal, The average cost of a bi-fold door is abt $200 in the market. Ask your ID, will be able to assist u. :)

Hi Crystal, The average cost of a bi-fold door is abt $200 in the market. Ask your ID, will be able to assist u. :)

Hmm i am able to find from distributor (its in bedok area light industries).. charge abt $170-180.. can choose any colour for ur frames..

Hi mickey M, Chinchye

Thx for e pricing. after collect e keys i'll c do i really need to change to bi-fold doors. C my hubby cn tahan e small space ant :P

Hmm i am able to find from distributor (its in bedok area light industries).. charge abt $170-180.. can choose any colour for ur frames..

Gd price. I also don't know whether I will have bi-fold doors but the price is really gd. U got the address and shop name to share with us?

Hi mickey M, Chinchye

Thx for e pricing. after collect e keys i'll c do i really need to change to bi-fold doors. C my hubby cn tahan e small space ant :P

As for me, I wait till my new sanitary wares are installed before deciding. Ha. Maybe don't want door. Lol.

Sofa bought from Cellini. My hubby loves tis sofa, in terms of e comfort.

sofa_26b.jpg

Dining set bought from Cellini.

dining_7.jpg

The sofa is really comfy. I love it too. I 've tried to sit on it :D :D :D :D