crystal535

Lovely Lil Sweet Home

Hood n hob area

DSC09710.jpg

after dvd player is up

DSC09720.jpg

Hi Crystal535,

Congrats on the moving-in.

Is it your microwave or oven machine that you place beside the hob? Personally I think it placed to close to the hob and it might get too hot if you cook there. The electrical component inside might get 'burned' from the heat. You might want to relocate the microwave.

Your tv console & feature wall look kinda messy. And its my first time seeing that two sound 'sticks' placed on the tv console. It look kinda strange to me, I thought its suppose to be place on the floor? Er.. just my personal view.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hihi crystal....

very beautifully done up!!! :thumbs up: i love ur dinning area....full height mirror.... :dribble::dribble::dribble: very matching with the dinning table n the lighting....swee arr~~~

from ur fotos...u oso hving a sq living area.... :rofl::rofl:

Thx. I oso love my dining area... Haha! Wa, u clever, knw my living is in more squarish type :rolleyes:

Hi Crystal535,

Congrats on the moving-in.

Is it your microwave or oven machine that you place beside the hob? Personally I think it placed to close to the hob and it might get too hot if you cook there. The electrical component inside might get 'burned' from the heat. You might want to relocate the microwave.

Your tv console & feature wall look kinda messy. And its my first time seeing that two sound 'sticks' placed on the tv console. It look kinda strange to me, I thought its suppose to be place on the floor? Er.. just my personal view.

Hello, Thx for e feedback :)

Yup, tat is microwave placing beside e hob. No choice lei, my kitchen is super small, even having problem placing my fridge. Haax! I seldom cook n even less using 3 burner. Only for special occasion during heavy cooking den i move e microwave aside lor. bo bian, keke...

For my feature wall n tv console, maybe i place too many pic liao make it look messy. haha.. Another bo bian case, my speaker stand no place to put on e left wan lei.. As u can c My feature wall n tv console is flashed to e partition. Furthermore my son is actively playful, reduced e chance for him to play with it :notti:

how much and where did u buy your wall decal? What about the water feature? Nice!

i bought e wall decal at $22 from online shop. Water feature is from Farmart. :)

where you buy your dinning table set ? and how much it cost ?

Dining set is from cellini... I bought their package of 3 items. Total cost only $3650 :sport-smiley-018: