Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BubbleTea

Beware! Establish Door Supplier

Beware! We had a very bad experience with one of Singapore's established door supplier. They have 5 outlets and we ordered ours from one of their neighbourhood branch.

The Sales Aunty there is helpful and they follow-up with us on when is the time to take measurements etc. as we ordered our doors early (13 nos.). However, all went wrong!

Out of the 13 doors installed, 12 were defective - with scratches, shape of nails seen on laminates, rough surfaces, one of the doors' laminate start to pop. We proposed to have their representative to assess and provided options such as 1) To replace defective 2) Remove defective doors and refund if whole shipment is of similar condition 3) Accept the defective doors but with no further payment (we paid a deposit)

Guess what, the site inspection took less than 10mins and only seen 2 doors (toilet and main door for room). The representative claimed that if Owner sees the door in close proximity, then Owner can proceed to go to CASE.

Can you imagine how buffled I am? We are moving in next week and of all the options we gave, naturally we hope they pick Option 1 and replace the doors. But yet, they asked us to file a claim against them.

What kind of attitude is this? Why do business this way?

So, for owners who are thinking of buying new doors for your home. Take Heed, be careful. I took photos of these defects, but don't know how to upload in this Forum.

Just be careful.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Beware! We had a very bad experience with one of Singapore's established door supplier. They have 5 outlets and we ordered ours from one of their neighbourhood branch.

The Sales Aunty there is helpful and they follow-up with us on when is the time to take measurements etc. as we ordered our doors early (13 nos.). However, all went wrong!

Out of the 13 doors installed, 12 were defective - with scratches, shape of nails seen on laminates, rough surfaces, one of the doors' laminate start to pop. We proposed to have their representative to assess and provided options such as 1) To replace defective 2) Remove defective doors and refund if whole shipment is of similar condition 3) Accept the defective doors but with no further payment (we paid a deposit)

Guess what, the site inspection took less than 10mins and only seen 2 doors (toilet and main door for room). The representative claimed that if Owner sees the door in close proximity, then Owner can proceed to go to CASE.

Can you imagine how buffled I am? We are moving in next week and of all the options we gave, naturally we hope they pick Option 1 and replace the doors. But yet, they asked us to file a claim against them.

What kind of attitude is this? Why do business this way?

So, for owners who are thinking of buying new doors for your home. Take Heed, be careful. I took photos of these defects, but don't know how to upload in this Forum.

Just be careful.

hey, i understand where your standing.

so roughly any indication where these shops are?

or what are the names??

so at least we will bypass if we see it.

thanks!

hey, i understand where your standing.

so roughly any indication where these shops are?

or what are the names??

so at least we will bypass if we see it.

thanks!

it will be helpful if the name of the door supplier is provided..