Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rustgal17

Your Spare Room

HI

Does all of you using your spare room? What do you do with your spare room? Interested to find out how you can use your spare room more effective? Pse message me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can do many things hee e.g. study room for yourself, playground for your child or guest room for parents to drop by.

Edited by forgotten

2 spare rooms in fact :P

1 we converted into guestroom, all fully furnished. Frens stay over after drinking-nites ;) Other times is cat's room with her palace inside.

The other we covert into 'beautiful' storeroom, nice shelves, open door, etc... we only stored one luggage for fren (free of course).

will anyone interested to lease out the spare room to store some furniture for 1 year.

I read your post in the other thread. Will 1 room's space be enough to store all your furniture? :o

There are warehouses in Singapore that offer storage space to domestic households for a monthly fee. Maybe you can check those out too.

Edited by forgotten

I read your post in the other thread. Will 1 room's space be enough to store all your furniture? :o

There are warehouses in Singapore that offer storage space to domestic households for a monthly fee. Maybe you can check those out too.

1 standard room is enough to store all my furniture. Pse PM to discuss

HI

Does all of you using your spare room? What do you do with your spare room? Interested to find out how you can use your spare room more effective? Pse message me.

I am using the spare room as my wardrobe and mahjong room