Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annjoy

♥ My Mcnair Rd 4-rm ♥

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii

Drop by to SAYs Hi again ... LOL...

everything see your signature, it will prompt me to click ... LOL...

NICE kitchen ~! I like the colour combi...

Hi everyone! Thanks for your feedback. I think I'll go the middle way (i.e.: not pay anything at all and paying all 40%) and pay 10%.

my bed and bed frame has arrived! so has all my furniture from JB's Rustica!!

Was really busy this weekend but the furniture is good! :)

Now my living room feels very cramped cos of the sudden appearance of a lot of furniture!

I used to only have 1 computer table, a tv, the fridge and the hamsters in the living room.

Now I have all of the above AND a huge 3-seater recliner, a coffee table, a tv console and a dining table. TOO CLUTTERED!

I regret buying the coffee table.. thinking of selling it off. BRAND NEW somemore!! :/

Hope I can move my fridge in to the kitchen and the computer table in to common room ASAP. Feel so cramped now.

ya!better to keep the house as empty as possible!stop buying,haha...

so not in time to move in for CNY ah?!

Ya not in time for CNY. He already told me 2 weeks before that if I cannot firm the wardrobe design, he cannot rush for me before cny. So.... too bad.

Btw I have moved in already... just that the reno is completed halfway without kitchen cabinet and the mbr wardrobe. :/

Yes I intend to keep it AS EMPTY AS POSSIBLE!! :P

Hi Everyone!

I've been MIA for a long while. My reno has been stagnant since the last time I updated here.

Kinda nerve-wrecking that my reno is taking so long to complete.

Anyway, FINALLY, after all the CNY festivities and all behind us, my reno is ready to move.

I met my ID on Wed and am very happy to have confirmed all my carpentry.

So in the end, this is what my kitchen is like >>

Kitchen.jpg

And my wardrobe, despite the lack of space, I am going to be brave and move on with the original plan of 2 sided door.

I have 0.7m between wardrobe and toilet entrance and 0.5m (i think) between the other side of the wardrobe and the bed.

Hi everyone,

i am abt to engage someone to do my whole house curtains.

i went to MGL curtains today to get a qute but they quoted me $1620 for double layer living room, single layer 3 bedrooms. really more expensive than i expected.

i got another quote from this company called Suntec Curtain Interior Furnishing and he quote me living room and all 3 bedrooms, double layer and 3 bedrooms are all block 100% sunlight @ $1200 nett.

Alan Tan (http://www.suntec1688.com)

does anybody know anything about this company? is it reliable?

thank you

Hi everyone,

i am abt to engage someone to do my whole house curtains.

i went to MGL curtains today to get a qute but they quoted me $1620 for double layer living room, single layer 3 bedrooms. really more expensive than i expected.

i got another quote from this company called Suntec Curtain Interior Furnishing and he quote me living room and all 3 bedrooms, double layer and 3 bedrooms are all block 100% sunlight @ $1200 nett.

Alan Tan (http://www.suntec1688.com)

does anybody know anything about this company? is it reliable?

thank you

Hi

Never heard of suntec1688.com but if you dun mind can take my curtain maker as reference.

We got our Curtain: Middle Curtain Design @ JB Taman Sentosa Malaysia. Look for Ms Janice Leong - http://curtain.my/ - Our curtain RM3,000.00. They can come to your place if you want no need to go JB

Photo of our curtain can be found here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0517&st=240

hi dude!how is ur curtain thingy?!

i will be organising a makan at Boon keng Ban heng in about 1-2 weeks time..

a few of the forumer staying this estate coming lei,wonder u interested or not? :P

What is a ban heng?

lol

My curtain guy coming to give quote and show materials tmr night.

Today the carpenters are setting up my wardrobe + kitchen cabinet! So exciting!! :D

What is a ban heng?

lol

My curtain guy coming to give quote and show materials tmr night.

Today the carpenters are setting up my wardrobe + kitchen cabinet! So exciting!! :D

Annjoy! Post some pics k. :D

Yes yes I will! :)

My curtains are confirmed. It's $1,200 nett. For double layer whole house floor to ceiling. :) Can't wait.

I'm mildly shocked by the progress of my carpentry.

I say mildly because I think i have gotten used to Johnny's style of "project management".

He said on Wed, carpenters can come to install both wardrobe and cabinet.

So ok, I took leave.

The carpenters also **** weird. They left at 8pm that night and said they were going for dinner. They didnt say they weren't coming back! And they didnt...

Next day I msg Johnny and asked him whether the guys are coming on sat?

Cos I told him before that if he need me to take leave to oversee, he has to let me know in advance. He just smsed me and tell me that the guys are coming later.

I was on my way to work when I received this sms. Imagine what I could be feeling.

So i told him nobody is ard at home and didnt bother to say anything other than that.

I get angry/irritated/pissed also no use. Haiz

So anyway I thank god my boss is understanding and flexible. He let me take urgent leave and I shall be staying home to oversee one more day of carpentry work. I pray they can finish by tmr!!

the cabinets are looking pretty promising now. but i already spotted some chipping of the interior white laminate. That can be changed right?

tenatively i set as 11th April for lunch ok?PM me ur name and contact!!

I will ask others if they can make it for the date!

Let me know if u have any problem with this date too!

okok! is it REALLY good? hehehe

ok i am friggin excited.

as we speak, the curtain men are putting up curtains. :D!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!! CANNOT CANNOT CANNOTT!!

Ok since I cannot wait I shall offer to help them. HAHAHA