Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Did U Engage Sub Contractor For Your Painting? I Need Help!

Just curious whether had any bros here engage sub contractor for painting your whole house instead of using the contractor which had quoted to you in the whole renovation package.

If yes, normally when then the sub contractor painter come into the picture. Is it upon the whole house renovation completed or before the kitchen cabinet or wardrobe is install or ???

For my main contractor had asked me to ask my painter to go ahead and paint my whole house although there is still some sand leftover since there is going to be some small hacking of the floor as i wan them to change the tiles at a certain area.

Is it true that the main contractor had to tidy up everything such as cleaning the whole house before the painter come into the pic and then the carpenter come? Please advise. Thanks...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

From what I understand, usually the painting is done 1st before the capentry work. Hope it helps.

Between can I have the contact of your painter?

From what I understand, usually the painting is done 1st before the capentry work. Hope it helps.

Between can I have the contact of your painter?

U could contact JAson from KSL resources 8198 5959

Just tell him u got your contacts from a lady called "christina" who is doing renovation in toh guan area.