Divider/Foyer

dividerr4.jpg

Living Area

living5.jpg

Dining/Foyer

dinning.jpg

Kitchen

kitchen2q.jpg

MBR (Headboard yet to be finalised, no chandelier)

masterbedroom4.jpg

very nice 3ds! like the first pic.. :)

thanks. the divider is actually clear coloured glass. but dunno why frm the 3d it looks like a mirror. :D

My Tiles

img3354h.jpg

Centre (Living Room/Bedroom)

Clockwise from Top Left (Kitchen/Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Kitchen Wall, Balcony Floor)

My Tiles

img3354h.jpg

Centre (Living Room/Bedroom)

Clockwise from Top Left (Kitchen/Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Kitchen Wall, Balcony Floor)

bro, u decide to use black tiles for ur bathroom flooring??? tink u beta think twice...i got prob with black/dark floor tiles in my bathroom now.... :~:~:~ after bathing....will leave the white patches when dry...think twice...kitchen still ok...!

We are going to use black tiles for the bathroom as well but what will cause the white patch? Is it shampoo soap?

We are going to use black tiles for the bathroom as well but what will cause the white patch? Is it shampoo soap?

i think its soap. will rinsing the floor after shower helps prevent the white stain?

I was advised not to take dark tiles as soap scum will be obvious...unless you rinse the floor after every shower.

don't worry, it won't be a problem since you are using a bathtub :)

my current house oso black tiles leh.. but so far ok.. only when u use too much Jiff when scrub floor then u see white patches :D

my current house oso black tiles leh.. but so far ok.. only when u use too much Jiff when scrub floor then u see white patches :D

wow you use Jiff to scrub floor? i only use it to clean extrememly stained pots :D

I was advised not to take dark tiles as soap scum will be obvious...unless you rinse the floor after every shower.

even rise the floor after use, oso wun help much becos when water on the floor, u can't tell if it's clean...only when it dry up, dan u will see the 'art work'!!! :~