Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

Congrates on ur completion + furnishing of ur humble abode~~~ :D

very Well + nicely done!!! love the mirror in ur dinning area....make the area look sooo much spacious....

care to share where u bot the MBR tv console? cash n carry?

its actually part of the carpentry. we asked the carpenter to do up a small board to fix the tv. coz the window area has a small beam that will obstruct the tv if its installed on the wall

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
its actually part of the carpentry. we asked the carpenter to do up a small board to fix the tv. coz the window area has a small beam that will obstruct the tv if its installed on the wall

i see...i see...u hv made a :thumbs up: choice...very simple n blend in well in the area.... :good::good::good:

i see...i see...u hv made a :thumbs up: choice...very simple n blend in well in the area.... :good::good::good:

thanks. actually my ID gave me 2 options. either to plaster up the entire wall or just make a small backing. i prefer a small backing. sorta like a mini feature.

Hi,

Your house is so pretty! Very nice black and white theme.

can share the quote with me? i'm currently looking for ID.

Thanks in advance!

u've got pm

just a quick update, successfully moved in and settled. but not all our stuffs are in. we decide to move stuff over bit by bit to ensure everything gets unpacked. seen a few cases where they move everything in 1 shot and the boxes somehow stayed intact in the storeroom for the next 3 years. din want that happening. i love the storeroom space. :D

ID arranged for in house photographer to come and take some photos for their in house magazine coming tuesday. hopefully i can get the place looking good by then. since now its a fair bit of mess with my pc and all in the study.

will post the pictures taken by the photographers after i got the soft copy.

many thanks to Ms Pay from Idzign for her patience and prompt responses to my queries and problems during the entire renovation process. so far so good, no complaints about her. any problem that comes up, she gets it fixed for me quickly. :D

Edited by wolflet

IMG_3715.JPG

here's the completed altar pics. the dimensions just have to follow the red markings on the fengshui ruler

Can I have the width and depth of ur altar?

Do you use incense? I have concern that my ceiling will turn brownish in time to come :unsure:

Can I have the width and depth of ur altar?

Do you use incense? I have concern that my ceiling will turn brownish in time to come :unsure:

34" width 24" depth

i use incense. and use "kam ming yen" once a week. not sure about the ceiling tho. hope it wun be too serious. the internal ceiling of the altar i chose brown walnut. so hope the effect on the ceiling wun be too serious

34" width 24" depth

i use incense. and use "kam ming yen" once a week. not sure about the ceiling tho. hope it wun be too serious. the internal ceiling of the altar i chose brown walnut. so hope the effect on the ceiling wun be too serious

Thanks!... I think as long as u use incense, and the smoke rises to the ceiling, it will turn yellowish brown... I'm still looking for a solution :(

Thanks!... I think as long as u use incense, and the smoke rises to the ceiling, it will turn yellowish brown... I'm still looking for a solution :(

paint ur ceiling black?

actually i intended to whack a hole in the wall next to the altar. then install a fan with a duct into the altar to suck out the smoke. but, that wall is a structural beam. so cannot whack

Edited by wolflet