Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

U have very lovely house! i like the short cupboards lined by the walls in ur bedroom. Not sure what are those called.

Able to share your contacts?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just got my hands on the official photoshoot pictures.

Foyer

DSC_0001.JPG

Entrance Divider

DSC_0003.JPG

Dining Area

DSC_0004.JPG

Dining Area (Alternate View)

DSC_0006.JPG

Living Area

DSC_0009.JPG

Master Bath Shower Screen

DSC_0029.JPG

Master Bath Vanity

DSC_0030.JPG

Kitchen (From Entrance)

DSC_0033.JPG

Kitchen (From Inside)

DSC_0034.JPG

Common Bath

DSC_0036.JPG

Nice! Who took the pics? your id using them for advertisment?

Nice! Who took the pics? your id using them for advertisment?

ID arranged for the photographer. said they are using it for their in house magazine

hi bro, nice house there!

2 questions:

1. are your living room tiles matt or gloss?

2. what is the surface for your kitchen top?

cheers :)

Living room tiles are glossy homo tiles

kitchen top is granite

Thanks!... I think as long as u use incense, and the smoke rises to the ceiling, it will turn yellowish brown... I'm still looking for a solution :(

just an update. after praying for 2 mths. my ceiling at the area just outside the altar is already turning brownish.

just an update. after praying for 2 mths. my ceiling at the area just outside the altar is already turning brownish.

thats fast. Must think of a way to prevent this. btw can i know the total amt u spend on ur reno?

Edited by tz_jie

wolflet, congrats for the successful completion of ur reno. ur place looks fantastic. no wonder ur id wanna post it for future reference.

check with u on ur ceiling work @ living room. i saw u have a ceiling fan between the panels of l-box c/w cove light. I wanted to do this design, but my id said the cove lighting wont do much here because too close to the ceiling fan. he said this arrangement will result in flickering light when the fan is on.

secondly, he said that the dirt n dust inside the cove light holder will be blown all over the living room when the fan is on. therefore, we decided to do only l-box. nonetheless, how's ur experience so far? i still have a chance to amend my l-box to come with cove light!!! kekeke

for ur master bathroom, ur ceiling light is that $16.90 one from ikea right? is it good? i am thinking of getting that for both my bathrooms. =)

wolflet, congrats for the successful completion of ur reno. ur place looks fantastic. no wonder ur id wanna post it for future reference.

check with u on ur ceiling work @ living room. i saw u have a ceiling fan between the panels of l-box c/w cove light. I wanted to do this design, but my id said the cove lighting wont do much here because too close to the ceiling fan. he said this arrangement will result in flickering light when the fan is on.

secondly, he said that the dirt n dust inside the cove light holder will be blown all over the living room when the fan is on. therefore, we decided to do only l-box. nonetheless, how's ur experience so far? i still have a chance to amend my l-box to come with cove light!!! kekeke

for ur master bathroom, ur ceiling light is that $16.90 one from ikea right? is it good? i am thinking of getting that for both my bathrooms. =)

I got the light from the same shop where I get all the other lights. Not sure if its the same 1 as ikea's. But its bright enough for the bathroom.

My ceiling fan has a 1ft clearance on each side from the light cove, no experience on the issues u mentioned so far