Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jacob_mw2

Bamboo Flooring

On 3/18/2010 at 2:58 PM, Umaisarah said:

For anyone who's interested, besides Star Bamboo, there's also this company called Styleline who does bamboo flooring. Website www.styleline.com.sg.

I'm doing my balcony decking with them. Can't comment of their quality or workmanship cuz hvn't installed yet. Will only do so in May.

Their show room is at Kitchener Road. I found them thru internet search.

Hi everyone,

Would really appreciate if someone could share their experience in actually engaging Styleline for bamboo flooring.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 8/30/2016 at 7:18 PM, LavanyaGanesh said:

Hi everyone,

Would really appreciate if someone could share their experience in actually engaging Styleline for bamboo flooring.

I engaged them abt 6 years ago to do decking for my balcony. No complaints about their service. 

But things may have changed. Suggest you go down to their showroom, and talk to the people there if you have not done so already. Good luck!

Edited by Umaisarah
Correct data

• Like 1

On 05/11/2016 at 2:31 PM, reteplolo said:

any idea where to find the supplier?

I'm going with bamboo flooring from Reese, the founder of Styleline. You can just email them and Reese will attend to you. I found Star Bamboo's samples to be of inferior quality whereas Styleline's bamboo flooring look quite durable, and the pricing is far more reasonable. Styleline did the flooring outside the star vista auditorium and have located their warehouse in Tuas if you need to see the completed flooring.

On 16/09/2016 at 4:11 PM, Umaisarah said:

I engaged them abt 6 years ago to do decking for my balcony. No complaints about their service. 

But things may have changed. Suggest you go down to their showroom, and talk to the people there if you have not done so already. Good luck!

Thanks so much for your reply!

On 2/25/2010 at 2:52 PM, huiming said:

i jus got a quote of 11K for 4 room flat from star bamboo, is it considered exp for bamboo flooring in Singapore?

Actually with this pricing you can opt for Solid Teak parquet .