Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All, this is recommended by our neighbour upstairs.( His friend's ) So we visited his shop today. Mostly likely we will use him since it is someone familar. Then again we havent seen the quotation which will be only ready in a week's time. So things may change.

Meantime thought I better gather some feedback .

Anyone uses them before ? Or heard people using them before ? How's the quality ? How's the service overall ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi purecat,

Just heard of this ID from my colleague. I know you didn't opt for this ID in the end, but perhaps you could give an opinion or comments on this ID, if any? I'm waiting for a quote from them for now.

Oh btw, I contacted Allan/Primeworks too and mentioned you as referral. Thanks!

Hi All, this is recommended by our neighbour upstairs.( His friend's ) So we visited his shop today. Mostly likely we will use him since it is someone familar. Then again we havent seen the quotation which will be only ready in a week's time. So things may change.

Anyone uses them before ? Or heard people using them before ? How's the quality ? How's the service overall ?

Anyone using the above?

Cant seem to find any information on them. :D

Have went down last wed & were attended by 2 IDs - Justin Teng & Alloysius Ong.

They run thru our floor plan & showed us around.

Justin Teng used soft approach and looks quite inexperiened.

Alloysius although a bit experienced and knowledgeable, was trying to ask us for our commitment.

They have arranged an appt with us this evening. However, they were not in & even bother to contact us for reschedule.

Lucky I did not commit myself & engage their services as they don't even have the basic professionalism.

I met with AO recommended by a friend who just signed with him. He was patient going thru with our floor plan for 2 hours but he ask me to hack all built in which I dont like. He is not giving me solution but trying to max their profit.... IMHO

Hey Tigerlily, i agree with you. I met up with AO too, he's recommended by a freind of mine too. He is so patience and listen to us for hours at the end of the day, he also told us to hack everything. At first i got the same thought as you that he is trying to maximize his profit margins but after a few talk and meet up, by hacking it away its the only solution we had. I am very pleased and happy with his work and attitude towards us. His colleagues are also very helpful during the proposal.

I believe this is a company we can trust even they are slightly higer cost than others but the services and standards are there to justify it. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

I love my home now, it is totally what we are looking to have. Hope you guys have a nice one.

i'm new so this might no longer be useful but i feel compelled to reply. i've had a bad experience with inspiration living. if you want a cookie cutter home then by all means go with them, otherwise they seem sorely lacking in imagination or drive. i suspect strongly the 3d drawings they provide are almost always recycled. even after i commented, they persisted in providing dishonest drawings.

if an ID is supposed to conceptualize and design your house, that includes choice of tiles, lighting and bathroom fixtures no? inspiration living sent us searching for the aforementioned all by ourselves with no regards or consideration to the overall thematic appearance of the house. in retrospect, they never did propose a wholesome theme.

you'd be better off with a contractor...

Hi, have anyone engaged inspiration living before? A few of my husband friends had engaged them for their renovation work before and their comment is good so far. But I still need to heard so more advice. Please let me know if you have engaged them before. Thanks

We just did our renovation work with them as well. They are quite professional in this trade and their pricing although is not the cheapest of all the other quotation that we have received but also not the most expensive one. Their service is good and efficient I would say. So overall we are satisfied with their job. You can try look for Will if you want since our friend introduced him to us. That's all I can say. Take care

Hi all, if you guys ever wanted to engage your house Reno with Inspiration living. Please don't look for Dxxxxn. His after service is really bad. Tried calling him a few time to do touch up but can't reach him. Luckily their company mostly will always arrange two guys to coordinate for each project. If not, I really don't know what should I do.

Hi Amy, Thanks for sharing with me. May I check with you, how's the workmanship and after service of the ID? We had engaged him for our house renovation as well due to is recommended by friends. The ID is friendly and have being thoughtful by helping us to cut down some unnecessary cost yet giving us what we are looking for. Can you email me some photo of your house? Thanks

We had recently engaged them as our ID. They came recommended and after talking to Kenny - I feel that perhaps he is a bit more down to earth than being a art demon - which we like.

Basically, we engaged them without so much of a quote on how much our project gunno cost us so I guess one can say that we are taking a fair leap of faith.

We are still waiting for the quote and the initial draft on the space planning. Hopefully, if anyone can share their old 3D design here, I will be more than happy to share whatever we have (when we get them)... =)

I have used them for our renovation last year and was quite disappointed with their service. Initially, they never bothered to return my calls or smses. When I first received their drawings, it had another customer's name on the drawing and it was a totally different layout from my house.

The designs were very simple, nothing to boost about. Trust me, you will get better designs from googling. Their prices are not the cheapest. The materials are average and workmanship is below expectation. They do not even align the floor tiles to the wall tiles. They drilled and created a mess on my kitchen tiles because they "forgot" that they need to pull a wire for my water heater. When I complained, they do not think they are at fault and told me that it will be covered by my back splash and I won't see the flaws. I wonder how it feels like to pay for a $10k bag and three's a hole in the bag? Just because you don't see it from outside and it is okay?

There are many of flaws after 6 months of renovtion. My toilet ceiling turned mouldy, silicon for the kitchen back splash dropped, very bad paint work ...etc. For our 5 resale flat, we kept our existing flooring and false ceiling. Their quotation of $32k covered the kitchen, 2 toilets, install a wall between mbr and common room, painting for the whole whole and the tv console...etc.

I was promised that after I made the balance of the payment, they will get the boss to contact me with regards to my complaints. At that time it was Chinese new year and the boss was supposed to contact after the 8th day of Chinese new year when they reopened for business. Now 3 months have passed and I do not hear from anyone after they got the payment.

Sounds pretty scary.There seems to be quite a far share of complaints here about them.Was passing by their showroom the other day and saw a plague for Sucessful entrepreneur award @ the shop front.Am a bit sceptical now about getting their services now.No confidence.