Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We signed up with them during the expo exhibition in last year. The designer whom we talked to sounded very professional and we didn't see any bad reviews about them on the forums.It was a high mistake. Even the contractors said that this company paid them very low. Better check the company reviews or base on friends' referrals before engaging an ID

We just finished our reno with them 3 months ago. During the renovation period their project management and site supervision is good I must say. Our ID is very consideration of us. He will always try to match his schedule with us even though he's busy sometime. Pricing wise, not the cheapest or either the expansive one. As we are afraid of the materials the cheapest ID firm be giving us due to what others said on forum. So in conclusion, we appreciate our ID effort and work. This is our ID email will@inspirationliving.com.sg can ask for free quotation from him if you want to renovate your house. Have a great day guys..

Hey Shanzy, I've just sent a few photo of our place to you. Their workmanship is good so far. Few weeks ago I called my ID to inform him about some lighting problem and within a few days his guys had came and fixed it for us. So after service I think is good as well.