Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zio

Cut Out Glass (tempered/normal)

Was searching for shops to custom cut table top glass and chanced upon this thread.. went to the shop along Serangoon before Bartley, mentioned by one of the member.

Was quoted for dimension 150x85, 6mm 150 & 8mm 200 including delivery (-30, if self carry), clear glass. Did not ask about edge & corner smoothing.

Was told by the saleman from the shop whom i bought my dinning table from, tat i could get the table top glass somewhere in Jln Besar for "gui cap kor" (few ten dollars.. less than 100). If i were to get it from him, it would cost me 245 (8mm), assumed delivery included coz they will delivery my table next year.

Anyone has any idea where are other shops that can custom cut table top glass? And what are the reasonable pricing like?

thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i narrowed down to one shop.

I was quoted $25 for 6mm 90X55cm glass with smoothing of edges.

They say will wrapped nicely and put in your car when self collect.

I looked for all these shops that are near my house then call everyone of them to ask for quotations. Some dont provide glass, they just cut glass, so make sure u ask. ;)

After reading from other thread, i called Tong Glass Work and was quoted 120 for 8mm, add 30 for delivery.

Zio, may I know the shop which quoted you $25 for 90x25cm, might want to check out the price for my dimension & 8mm.

After reading from other thread, i called Tong Glass Work and was quoted 120 for 8mm, add 30 for delivery.

Zio, may I know the shop which quoted you $25 for 90x25cm, might want to check out the price for my dimension & 8mm.

Tong Glass was one of my shortlisted shops.

I called them and their quote was more expensive den the one I am getting from. I only find the shops that are recommended and nearest to my house, like AMK, Serangoon, Defu, Ubi area...

I will PM you the shop details. ;)

Tong Glass was one of my shortlisted shops.

I called them and their quote was more expensive den the one I am getting from. I only find the shops that are recommended and nearest to my house, like AMK, Serangoon, Defu, Ubi area...

I will PM you the shop details. ;)

Thanks Zio, appreciate your helps.

Have you check your yellow page? For sure there is a company that offer that.. Check it first before asking..

-------------------

Basement Waterproofing

I have already check it out after I post, thus the following replies...

please read thru the thread before posting :rolleyes:

anyway forum is for us to share our findings and help those that we can, its ok to ask for more info even if I had check beforehand. May get a better price from asking right.

cheers.

:)

I have already check it out after I post, thus the following replies...

please read thru the thread before posting :rolleyes:

anyway forum is for us to share our findings and help those that we can, its ok to ask for more info even if I had check beforehand. May get a better price from asking right.

cheers.

:)

Hi Zio,

Well said! Fully agree with you! Couldn't help and played a little joke on his other thread!

Thanks again Zio for your unselfish helps! :D

Hi Zio,

Well said! Fully agree with you! Couldn't help and played a little joke on his other thread!

Thanks again Zio for your unselfish helps! :D

lol...

yup I saw it... :P

Hi Zio,

I am also looking for shops that can custom-made the size of tempered glass. Can you pm me the contacts? Thanks! ;)

Hi,

I am also looking for one, can PM me the contacts too? Roughly how much is their charge?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

HI My aunt dinning table glass was broken, the base of the table is still good. any idea if someone/shop would cut and replace (stick) it back to the old base? I am looking for such service provider to cut cost.. Pls help me if anyone know a glass/tempered glass shop with reasonable price Thanks ..

i was quoted 5 dollars per feet square for 5mm glass. cheap anot? those who want contact pm me.

Anyone know where can I get green-tinted tempered glass?

Also welcome any suggestion on mounting the glass to the kitchen wall... want to make it easier to clean after frying fish.

TIA