Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rayhwz

Repeated Failure After Iui !

After 3 tries of IUI I am still not able to conceive. Very upset about this.

Anyone has the same experience and managed to get pregnant after that?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi rayhwz,

Did yr gynae tels u y the IUI din turns out well?

Prior to that, wat triggers u to go for an IUI? Male or female infertility? Or unexplained infertility?

Hi rayhwz,

Did yr gynae tels u y the IUI din turns out well?

Prior to that, wat triggers u to go for an IUI? Male or female infertility? Or unexplained infertility?

gynae follows standard procedure! if fail go IVF!

I also can be gynae like that.

anyway, we are examined to be heathly couples but for whatever reason can't get pregnant after 2 yrs so we went for IUI

any advise?

gynae follows standard procedure! if fail go IVF!

I also can be gynae like that.

anyway, we are examined to be heathly couples but for whatever reason can't get pregnant after 2 yrs so we went for IUI

any advise?

I would suggest u go for 2nd opinion....sometimes stress could affect fertility too....perhaps take a break from all these fertility treatments, go for a

trip and try to conceive naturally...

I duno hw old u r.....and whether time permits for u to try naturally....bt if time dun permits, go for a 2nd opinion....

Dr SF Loh from KKH or Prof Wong from NUH are both top notch fertility docs...perhaps u can give a try and decide wat to do next?

Hope this helps!

Perhaps you should consider adopting? If all this has you so upset, then you have to ask yourself do you really want to go through any further with it.

Adopting is a humane gesture, it helps another child (typically an orphan) get a set of parents, and you have a choice when it comes to adopting, to choose a child that you think is the most suitable for you.

I'm going for IUI consultation at Thomson Medical Centre this Wednesday. I'll be going to see Dr LC Cheng. I read from a few forum that he's quite a nice gynae. But seems that IUI success rate is really low. I've been married for 3 years. Anyone wish to share her experience of IUI? It seems like nobody is updating on this thread :(

I'm going for IUI consultation at Thomson Medical Centre this Wednesday. I'll be going to see Dr LC Cheng. I read from a few forum that he's quite a nice gynae. But seems that IUI success rate is really low. I've been married for 3 years. Anyone wish to share her experience of IUI? It seems like nobody is updating on this thread :(

Hello Carebear,

How is your visit with LC Cheng? I'm with this gynae too but I only went for checkup and he told us to try naturally for 3 mth.

Maybe u could be able to find more information and sharing in Motherhood forum. There is a lot of friend sisters you could talk with.

My wife and myself visited LC Cheng for a yr.

No result, very exp, especially first consultation.

My advice is to take things naturally.

Unfortunately this is a gift of god. Sometimes, somethings really unexplainable.