Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonnat

Kid's Furniture

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi,

i am looking for furniture for my 2 years old girl. Anyone has any idea where i can get nice and cheap bedroom set?

Thanks

i bought my daughters' set from SPOTLIGHT, Plaza Singapore.. got several theme, disney princess etc, there.. price-wise quite ok..

Have you try to search on the internet? I'm sure that there are lots of online shops there who sells what you need. You just need to search. Use Google, it will make your work more easy..

living room sets

Hi,

I've tried searching but i am not sure whether it is safe to purchase online from other countries. DO you have any good experience? I will feel more safe if it is a singapore website or shop where i can see the physical thing. :D

i bought my daughters' set from SPOTLIGHT, Plaza Singapore.. got several theme, disney princess etc, there.. price-wise quite ok..

Hi,

Thanks so much.... i shall make a trip one day to take a look. Do they sell the whole bedroom set?

I just bought a single bed with bedside table for $599 in Littlewode pre-opening sales. The quality is very good, make from solid wood. Was given a free latex pillow during their sales.

You can check the design at their website @ www.littlewode.net. Go to Littlekids and look for angel model.

hi,

i am looking for furniture for my 2 years old girl. Anyone has any idea where i can get nice and cheap bedroom set?

Thanks

This site from Star Furniture Group at http://www.starfurn.com/product.aspx?cat=J...upercat=Bedroom offers a wide range of interesting bedroom set for juniors.

I'm not sure if they are safe for 2-year-old yet. Maybe look for those with bedside-support.