Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

How To Maintain Marble Tiles?

Could anyone please tell me the shine of the marble tiles... For currently, my hse had completed the polishing of my marbles.. therefore in order to maintain the shine of the marbles tiles, could anyone please advise or pehaps is there any cleaning solution to maintin that?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Could anyone please tell me the shine of the marble tiles... For currently, my hse had completed the polishing of my marbles.. therefore in order to maintain the shine of the marbles tiles, could anyone please advise or pehaps is there any cleaning solution to maintin that?

Hi,

Wow the shine should be kim kim . Ok can use Stone care lab from Homefix or Terra care from NTUC. if warm water will also do the job. If care is taken think 10yrs shine no problem. Enjoy yr very Class flooring.

Edited by nobody

As long as u don't use detergent to mop the floor.