Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Dear All,

I am writing this feedback so that people can distinguish good contractors and renovation companies. It's a painful selection

need to go thru a no of contractor's and quotation and trying to select the good. I also got a quotation for 3-4 contractors for my renovation work

@ 5 Room HDB. But among the lot i discovered the trust,personal touch, honesty with Mr Kenneth(92319888). who has not only provided the good deal

but helped along the way ...to choose colors, to provide design and to honestly recommend what is value for money.

Apart from the date promised he listned to us patiently visited us....and gave good design ideas for selection.

We changed few work in between and Mr kenneth didn't argue why we did it...That's a way true professionalism...We asked for few addiitonal work and he didn't charge for it...

I think in today's service world we lack people who gives personal touch..provide honest answers and solution..and listen to client's..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi! I'm a newbie here! Can PM me the contact? :D

Hi all,

I just completed my small "reno" for my 4rm HDB resale flat in Woodlands, just in time to move in before CNY.

Had a good experience with my contractor and wish to share with fellow forum kakis.

Minor reno done:

1. Install ceiling fans in living room and 3 bedrooms

2. Replace lightings/powerpoint covers and relayout some powerpoints

3. Replace hob and hood in kitchen + rewiring

4. Change storage heater and repiping

5. Install new piping for washer outside common bathroom + new washer

6. Change toilet bowl/basin/shower set/accessories/repiping for both bathrooms

7. Check/repair windows and main door gate

8. Change main door lock

9. Paint whole house including doors/piping/storeroom

Good points: Reliable, honest and best of all - neighbourhood pricing! Boss has retail shops so can get competitive pricing

for home appliances, fans, toilet stuff etc.

Give him a call at 96631327 (Chua) and tell him its recommended by Blk 579 Woodlands guy!

ccchua recommending chua??? hurhur...

any tblog to show?

Hi all,

I just completed my small "reno" for my 4rm HDB resale flat in Woodlands, just in time to move in before CNY.

Had a good experience with my contractor and wish to share with fellow forum kakis.

Minor reno done:

1. Install ceiling fans in living room and 3 bedrooms

2. Replace lightings/powerpoint covers and relayout some powerpoints

3. Replace hob and hood in kitchen + rewiring

4. Change storage heater and repiping

5. Install new piping for washer outside common bathroom + new washer

6. Change toilet bowl/basin/shower set/accessories/repiping for both bathrooms

7. Check/repair windows and main door gate

8. Change main door lock

9. Paint whole house including doors/piping/storeroom

Good points: Reliable, honest and best of all - neighbourhood pricing! Boss has retail shops so can get competitive pricing

for home appliances, fans, toilet stuff etc.

Give him a call at 96631327 (Chua) and tell him its recommended by Blk 579 Woodlands guy!

Hi fellow homeowners,I need your good recommendations if you have one. I would like to do some reno/a&a to my 5-room in the east.

1) Hack and renovate entire Master toilet + false ceiling and lights

2) Replace new WC/Sink + build new vanity top cum mirror cabinet for common toilet + false ceiling and lights

3) Some carpentry fabrication and replace new kitchen top with solid top w/ backsplash in kitchen

4) full height bookshelf + false ceiling and lights works in study

5) full height casement wardrobe + false ceiling and lights works in room 2

8) Low TV console in Master bedroom.

9) Plastering/Painting of whole house

Looking for a good renovation contractor and quotation for the above.

I have a current quotation of $26,000 for the above. The master toilet costs is $9100 in itself. Do you feel the pain? It's just a 5-rm.

Please let me know if you have a good contractor. Thanks.

I have got a architect lobing if u want.recommended to my frens and they r absolutely blessed wif him.can be said bargain reliable n trustworthy. if u wish i can message u his acquaintance n u can try to ask him for citation 1st.

hi jackswoods,

Can you PM me your contractor. many thanks.

Likely getting my SOBF 4 room keys at Mar2012.

Having a tight budget, have a rough idea what sort of carpentry works and design i wanted. Anyone can recommend and PM me the contractors willing to entertain "small fish" like us? :)

Thanks in advanced.

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

Hello, Im doing my reno soon and read across your post on your contractor. Do u mind to send me your contractor contact? thx.

Hi User101,

Can you send me the contact of your contractor? Thanks!

I did my home reno and got a few things can share. some good, some not so good.

False ceiling design and installation (did not include painting)

1. Dining

2. Entrance

3. 3 Bedrooms

>> abt $2.5k

Color tinted mirror, entire wall mirrors >> very reasonable, extremely professional (Glasspoint, look for Ms. Evon)

Electrical wiring for 4-bedder >> abt $1.5k (less actually)

Lightings, LED lights, lamps >> also extremely reasonable (Both from Ms. Julia of Light Makers Pte Ltd)

Painting works >approx$1k, very fast, very good. Paints used better than brands from stores (Raymond of Coozy Painting Services)

Wallpaper/curtains

>> i used a few different sources due to being too hasty in the beginning and buying paper from a company i wasn't sure about. cost is reasonable but as they have not been installed yet, i can't quite comment yet.

Walk-in closet, in 3 sections for $1.8k. posting pics of this later. turned out very nice. installation was FAST, quality good. From OPSH.

Edited by Bulletproof

hi i've got a contractor lobang if u want.recommended to my frens and they r quite happy wif him.can be said cheap realiable n thrustworthy.if u want i can pm u his contact n u can try to ask him for quotation 1st.

Hi danial can pm mi yr contractor? thx alot...