Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi any kind soul can pm me good and reliable contractor's contact? Dun need ID, looking to have a decent place done up within our budget...Thanks...:)

Hi All!

I am new to Renotalk and will be getting my key in mid of May. Was thinking of renovating both the bathrooms and the kitchen too but on tight budget. Any recommendation of any good contractor? Please do pm. Thanks in advance!

can someone pm me a reliable contractor contact

my home did halfway now.. :( left carpentry work.. big probelm with my contractor.. Any kind soul can PM me contacts for contractor. Contractor only.. Cheers

hi all, I need a contractor to redo kitchen and build wardrobe + some toilet works..please pm me your reliable n cheap contractor please.

Thanks Shaggydog for the contractor from BH Interior.

But I think for my 4 room, it is only the 2 toilets and minor touchup in the Kitchen and flooring, as such that I think ID is not needed.

Anyone who has a good contractor to introduce, kindly drop me the contact at gregory.chee@gmail.com

Appreciate much!

Dear all, i am getting my keys next month for a 4 room flat. I am looking for a contractor and would appreciated if anybody has any good lobang to share? Please feel free to email me at terry.hannah.ng@gmail.com

Thanks

Terry

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi user101:

can you please PM me your contractor number?

thanks

regards:

Greg

Hi can PM me the contractor's contacts?

i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Hi, able to email me your contractor contact?

I am getting my new 4 room flat in May 2011, looking to renovate my flat with a tight budget...

My email: wools@singnet.com.sg

Thanks.

Please kindly email me your contractor contact

Doing up my 4 room resale with tight budget.

Quotes by ID too over my budget.

Kindly email me suman3_sg@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi

i need a contractor to redo my mother's kitchen

mainly to demolish existing cabinet and redo + some water piping and ceiling repair...

A&D quoted me roughly $6K but i need to do comparison so anyone care to share their contractors ?

btw i dont need ID cos there isnt much design involved

on a side note i need carpenters to do a built in cabinet at my own place...so anyone to share ?

thanks in advance

hi, 6k sound reasonable but if you want additional quote. pm me for my contractor contact.

good luck.