Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Ive been missing for SUPER LONG from renotalk. I tried looking for my T-blog but dunno y cant find. Thinking maybe this will be a right place to post my experience with my ex- cum current contractor for my customer.

I have great experience with my contractor who did my 5room flat and I recommended her to one of my regular customer as well (im in the service/sales line). I want to express my gratitide my posting my/ my customer experience with her and her husband.

My customer engaged an ID(i shall not mention name, wan the name pls PM me) for his condo works recently. After few days of delaying the job, my customer decided to cancel the contract with them. Recommended my contractor to him and things goes on well from there. It was not a big scale job, just minor works for little bit of wetworks etc.

Some examples:

1. Carpenter which my cust source out himself, drill onto the pipings in attached bathroom. Called Lina (the contractor), she rushed there immediately with the plumber reaching in 5 mins and sealed off the pipe.

2. No hidden costs. Other than the things my customer add, there was no suprises from her.

3. Outsource contractor like curtains, sanitary wares, she coordinate it for us and she went down personally to receive the goods to make sure it is correct.

4. Workmanship I would give an 95/100 for tiling. (overlay of tiles for bathroom was done).

5. All the touch up was 100% done without any delays

What I can say is she is a really responsible contractor which shows passion in her job. Anyone looking for contractor might want to consider her for a quote. Lina from Home Sweet Home Renovation Works. You guys can contact her mobile 93299934 and email homesweethomerenovation@gmail.com.

If needed then say recommended from Tracy, Ubi. Maybe she will give me an ang bao!! :P HAHA!

HAPPY RENO-ING!!

Hi,

I'm taking my keys this Sunday (3rm resale flat). Anyone can recommend me some good contractor?

I already have something in mind for the reno.

Please email me at passiondecollection@hotmail.com

@mimiti,

Would you please email me your contractor?

Thanks in advance

HOME CONCEPTS

WILLIAM GOH - DIRECTOR

9026 6485

He did reno on my house at 753 cck north 5. He is also looking to do reno to my brother's house soon.

Hi,

I'm taking my keys this Sunday (3rm resale flat). Anyone can recommend me some good contractor?

I already have something in mind for the reno.

Please email me at passiondecollection@hotmail.com

@mimiti,

Would you please email me your contractor?

Thanks in advance

I have bought a 4A resales flat and plan to start renovation in mid-Oct. I have very tight budget and only wanted to do mainly the kitchen, 2 toilets and paint the whole house. After getting several quotes, I have shortlisted Yili Alum. Contractor in Ang Mo Kio. May I know if anyone has used them before? I have got a prelim quote from them and some of the prices are as follows. Is the quote reasonable?

1) Kitchen cabinet: $95 per feet

2) Bi-fold door: $158 ea

3) Supply and install 2 toilet bowls: $536

4) Supply and install 2 basins + taps: $320

5) Supply and install 1 sink + tap: $180

6) Supply and install 1 stainless steel rubbish chute: $158

7) Supply and install classic door for bedroom: $138 ea

8) Paint the whole house (104sqm): $1000

9) Wrought Iron gate: $358

For the floor and wall tiles, they have quoted overlaying. I want them to hack instead. They will go to my house to check and take measurement next week and then give me a final quote.

Hi all,

I am looking for ID or contractors for our resale homes, any kind souls can email me the reliable, and wont treat us like carrot head contractors or Id to me. We are doing minor work and really on tight budget.

Thanks, kindly email me the contacts to berry05@gmail.com

tanks a million

hi,

I need contractors contact too... appreciate if you can send me. by mail at sifat02@gmail.com.. thanks alot...

Sifat02

i am also looking... any more recommendations ?

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi User101,

Can i have your contractor contact?

May i know what does your contractor do? cos im on very tight budget, that's why doing only few things like MBR toilet, 2 common room build-in wardobe, some false ceiling+lighting.

Thanks for your help.

i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Hi, I will be getting my 5rooms flat keys soon. intend to do a minor reno. Can introduce your contractor to me. Thanks so much. Email me at jeffreycindy7780@hotmail.com

Edited by cindychinsp

Guest airstriker
Hi all,

can please share reliable contractor ctc no?

I need to renovate Sembawang 4Room flat.

TIA.

Pls be remind that he is only a contractor. He don't design however as long as client have a basic idea then he will be able to quote and deliver. Call Alex at [remove].

Guest airstriker
Dear all,

Can anyone here recommend your contractor please. Need it urgently. Cos need to start 1 or 2 week later. So have to confirm asap.

Required reasonal price, good workmanship. Thank you in advance.

But not Mr Kok / Perlyn. They no time to give me my qoutation, after visit my house on 10 Jun. Chased Perlyn for 3 times also not received.

Not Mr Yeak, he too busy. Not able to accept my job which start work next month.

Any others, welcome to recommend and advise.

Million thanks..............................................................

Called Alex at [remove]. He will be able to advise..