Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Guest airstriker
Please please pm me cheap contractors' contact as we are having tight budget for our renovation.

Thank you.

Since you have a tight budget, the best way to save cost will be.. designing your dream home yourself and get individual contractors to do the work. Example: Tilers to lay tiles, carpentry to do wood work. They will be helpful enough to get you through it and most importantly quote a lower price. Rather giving the so called "middleman" commission, don't forget it comes from you.

Email me [remove] if you need any trade of contractors.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Your contractor sounds like a good and reasonable guy. May I have his contact please. My email is limnlim@gmail.com. Thanks.

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

can PM me also? as i'm looking for one to hack down the false wall and ceiling.

Hi all,

Im new to this forum. Was looking at to renovate my 5-rm HDB and was asked to surf this forum. I went to a ID firm and was quoted, in my opinion, a very high price. That was the first and only ID firm I went to for a quote. Am looking for a reliable contractor to take over. I have the digital prints from the ID firm with me (paid a $1000) and hence designs are taken care of. Kindly PM me if you have good and reliable contractors.

Thank you!

Dear all,

Can anyone here recommend your contractor please. Need it urgently. Cos need to start 1 or 2 week later. So have to confirm asap.

Required reasonal price, good workmanship. Thank you in advance.

But not Mr Kok / Perlyn. They no time to give me my qoutation, after visit my house on 10 Jun. Chased Perlyn for 3 times also not received.

Not Mr Yeak, he too busy. Not able to accept my job which start work next month.

Any others, welcome to recommend and advise.

Million thanks..............................................................

i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Hi Mimiti,

Can you PM the contact for your contractor.

Thanks

You can try contacting Bill from BH Interior 90079195, his price is quite reasonable.

He's doing my place now, quite satisfied : )

All the best.

Can share what r the works that your contractor is doing for u and the rough estimation of the reno?

Please please pm me cheap contractors' contact as we are having tight budget for our renovation.

Thank you.

You can try contacting Bill from BH Interior 90079195, his price is quite reasonable.

He's doing my place now, quite satisfied : )

All the best.

Hi all

I am finally getting my keys in early next month..and i just started searching for contractor/ID!

abit stress..if u have reliable and reasonable contacts of contractors, do share with me at sumhuiwen@yahoo.com

TIA