Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

hi all i've just got my 5rm flat and now looking for id/contractor. quite a headache for a 1st timer like me. don't know where to start. i just need to do some minor reno on m house. 2toilets, kitchen cabinets, window & grill, piping $ revarnish my main door & 3 bedroom doors. how much it gonna cost me? do i have to look for id or contractor? pls advice. does anyone have any good & reliable id/contractor to share. pls pm. many thanks.
Edited by homefella

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I had terrible experience with ID Note. They took my deposit, gave my ID Note invoice.

Later kept postponing works said no workers to start work.

Then after that say will return my deposit and cancel job.

BUT deposit never return.

Owner claims person who took the cash ran away.

Ask me make police report and DUN BOTHER ID NOTE.

U think for yourself how `reliable' this ID NOte and owner is.

Period.

ppl only see evident, they don't take advise out from one side story, why not you upload the receipt or police report to proof?

I had terrible experience with ID Note. They took my deposit, gave my ID Note invoice.

Later kept postponing works said no workers to start work.

Then after that say will return my deposit and cancel job.

BUT deposit never return.

Owner claims person who took the cash ran away.

Ask me make police report and DUN BOTHER ID NOTE.

U think for yourself how `reliable' this ID NOte and owner is.

Period.

hi Guys,

Do you mind sharing your renovation contractors to me ? I'm having a tight budget right now

Thanks

4 rm overhaul for 28k reasonable?

hi people, pls pm me the contact for reliable contractor that charge reasonable rate pls as i am getting my key in 3 weeks time. Getting panic as busy with work and now still not yet found the contractor. Thank your in advance!

Guest zan
Appreciate if you can PM me the contacts of reliable and good contractor. Many thanks in advance

to really do up your house, my advise to u is to do your costing that how much u going to spent, u must really spent alot of time to calutate how much to spent for renos, sofas this n tat ,, plan b4 u make a decision, nothing is cheap

hi all i've just got my 5rm flat and now looking for id/contractor. quite a headache for a 1st timer like me. don't know where to start. i just need to do some minor reno on m house. 2toilets, kitchen cabinets, window & grill, piping $ revarnish my main door & 3 bedroom doors. how much it gonna cost me? do i have to look for id or contractor? pls advice. does anyone have any good & reliable id/contractor to share. pls pm. many thanks.

hi,

my parents brought a resale 3NG flat and we got the keys already,

planning to do up most part of the flats and its very urgent, thus please share with me your contractor contact

thanks in advance

please email me instead as it is easier for me to check my mails than pm

benlee_90@live.com

Edited by miimben